Pepper: WDYT?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], I’d like to get your thoughts on the name [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] for a girl, I think it fits with my current style (Darby, and Maisie). And yes, I’m aware there was a show in the late 90s and early 00s on Disney named [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Ann[/name_f], never watched it due to me being born a little late to watch the show. And what do you think of the combo; [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], and can you suggest other mns for it to? TIA!

5 Likes

I think it’s cute! It makes me think of the girl in [name_f]Annie[/name_f]

1 Like

I love the name Pepper!! I think it’s really cute :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Sooo cute!!! I associate it mostly with the little girl from Annie, but also with the Marvel Universe. I love this spunky name! Very very cute with Darby and Maisie!

Middles I’d consider…

Pepper Pearl
Pepper Jane
Pepper Claire
Pepper Eloise
Pepper Elizabeth
Pepper Beatrice
Pepper May
Pepper Marion
Pepper Louise / Louisa
Pepper Margaret

3 Likes

I absolutely love:
[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]May[/name_f]
[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
Thank you!

1 Like

You are so welcome!!

I love [name_f]Pippa[/name_f], I love [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], I love [name_u]Piper[/name_u] so I should like [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] but I’m not sure what puts me off about it. Still, it does feel like a very you name, matches with your other top two and [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is a nice combo

A few other suggestions

[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_u]Romilly[/name_u]
[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]
[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]
[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_u]Florence[/name_u]
[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f]

1 Like

Not really my style personally, but it goes so perfectly with [name_u]Darby[/name_u] and [name_f]Maisie[/name_f]!

1 Like

Not really my style, but it’s still really cute!
I really associate the name with [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] Potts from [name_u]Marvel[/name_u], and a lot of other people might do the same, since the MCU is a really popular franchise.

[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f]
[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]

1 Like

This name is a bit too spicy for me personally. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though I don’t like [name_u]Pepper[/name_u], I think [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is a nice combo.

1 Like

I love [name_u]Pepper[/name_u]! :hot_pepper:

The thing that makes it a GP for me is how popular [name_f]Peppa[/name_f] Pig is here, and in my accent the two are pronounced identically. But I think it’s so feisty and fun!

[name_f]My[/name_f] fave [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] combo is [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f]. I think your [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] has a very similar vibe and I really like it.

3 Likes

[name_u]Pepper[/name_u], [name_u]Darby[/name_u] & [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] are a fab sibset! [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] is fun and spunky. I do think of [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] but that’s a good association to me. [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is lovely!

2 Likes

I went to school with a female [name_u]Pepper[/name_u], so I always think of her when I hear the name.

I always thought it was an interesting name. It’s not my taste personally, but it’s definitely usable, and [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] flows nicely.

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], pepper is so cute, but it feels like a good name for a puppy more than a baby imo. maybe you could use [name_u]Piper[/name_u] instead? piper has the same fun and whimsical vibe, and its not a super common name yet. [name_u]Darby[/name_u], [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], and [name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] could be such a cute combo!

1 Like

@Greyblue I absolutely love: [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f], [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f], [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], and [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f], thank you!

@rwyant2003 I absolutely love [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f], and [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f], thank you

@katinka [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] is sweet, thank you!

1 Like

I like it! And the [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] combo too!

1 Like

I LOVE the name [name_u]Pepper[/name_u]. It was on my girl list. It doesn’t make me think [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] it makes me think [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] Potts from [name_m]Iron[/name_m] man

1 Like

super sweet! makes me think of pepper potts from marvel who is quite awesome. i’d be a bit hesitant to use on a real child though, since it does seem a bit pet-name-y. pepper juliet is really sweet though.

1 Like

I went to elementary school with a [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] and she always said she wanted to be a doctor so people would call her Dr. [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] (like the soda) I don’t remember anyone making fun of it. I like [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and PJ would be a cute nickname too :blush:

[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]
[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Luella[/name_f]
[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]

1 Like

it’s really not my style & i get a funny feeling in my nose thinking about pepper🧂(i know this is salt but theres no pepper emoji haha) but Pepper Juliet is really pretty as a combo!

1 Like