Pet name

I am looking for another kitty to help keep Zoey company when I am not home I am not sure what the gender will be I need help picking a boy name and a girl name the names will be listed below pick one name from each list her current name Zoey is the name my family member gave to her when she had her so I will be keeping the name they gave to her

Girl names

Bristol
Charlotte
Georgia
Louisa

Boy names

Indy
Phoenix
Louie
Chase

[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] and [name_m]Louie[/name_m] are my favorites with [name_f]Zoey[/name_f] :slightly_smiling_face:

[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] and [name_m]Chase[/name_m]

When it comes to naming pets I need to see them and see what their personality is like before giving them their name

I can write out a big paragraph for what I picture a kitty with each name would be like but how I picture them maybe different to how you see it (but if you are curious I can write it out for you, I just didn’t want to spam you with a huge text lol)

I will say I do love all of your names and think they all equally go well with [name_f]Zoey[/name_f]. If I had to pick favourites off names alone I’d go with

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] (nicknamed Lulu) or [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] (nicknamed Gigi) and [name_f]Indy[/name_f] (if you adopt a cat under a year old) or [name_m]Louie[/name_m]

I’d say wait to see what kitty you end up adopting. And please post an update even to ask for names again because I (and I’m sure many others) love hearing about cats being adopted!