Phoebe Ruth

My wife and I are feeling pretty good about this name… thoughts?

I really like it!
My only concern would be that it sounds a lot like [name]Baby[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] (the candy bar).

I love [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Ruth[/name], but it does sound a little bit like the candy bar. But to have your name sound like something yummy chocolate isn’t so bad!

I love, love, love [name]Phoebe[/name]! [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] is a good combination (I wouldn’t worry about sounding a bit like [name]Baby[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] because it’s not like you’re planning to call her [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] all the time, right?). Depending on your last name, a longer middle could work with [name]Phoebe[/name] too. But [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] is lovely!

I love [name]Phoebe[/name]!!! I think [name]Ruth[/name] is a great name, too, but I’m another one who thought of the [name]Baby[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] candy bar.

Take care! :slight_smile:

I don’t think the [name]Baby[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] connection is that terrible, but it is definitely something to consider.

If you decide to abandon [name]Ruth[/name], maybe you would like [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Jane[/name], [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Claire[/name], [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]June[/name], [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Jade[/name], [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Rose[/name], or [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Wynne[/name]…

What is the candy bar? I have never heard of it.

[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] is lovely :slight_smile:

I’ve no idea about [name]Baby[/name] [name]Ruth[/name], so that’s lost on me . . . but I really do love the name you’ve chosen.

Yes, it is a pretty good name, full marks for choosing such a lovely name.

I have never heard of [name]Baby[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] either.

[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] is cute! I loooove [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]June[/name] though

I love [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]!

It’s cute and fun but i think it will age well aswell. Also it’s not too popular but not too unusual!

Great choice!

(I’ve never heard of the candy bar either!)

For those of you who haven’t heard of a [name]Baby[/name] [name]Ruth[/name], check it out…

I really like [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Ruth[/name].

I love this name! I wouldnt worry about the candy bar association…not a big deal in my eyes…