Pick 3 please!

Eulalia, [name_f]Carolina[/name_f], and [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] are my own favorites! :heart: I personally prefer Lalie, [name_f]Cara[/name_f], and [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f]/Alexie as nicknames for them, but that’s just semantics lol. I think [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f], [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f], and [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] are all beautiful!

Good luck!

Eulalia [name_f]Colette[/name_f]!!!

Alexandra, [name_f]Saskia[/name_f], and [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] all with the middle [name_f]Colette[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Carolina[/name_f], [name_f]Alexia[/name_f], and Eléa!! And all with the mn of [name_f]Colette[/name_f] or [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]!

Saskia, Eléa & [name_f]Alexia[/name_f]

Saskia, Elèa and [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] are my favourites of yours! All very sleek and still very feminine with a bit of sass

Saskia, [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] & [name_f]Alexia[/name_f]

Saskia - I think it has a nice, punchy sound
[name_f]Carolina[/name_f] - pretty, classic, and a sweet nod to your mum
[name_f]Alexia[/name_f] - I like the sound, it feels a bit more youthful compared to [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f], could be shorted to [name_u]Lexi[/name_u] or [name_u]Lex[/name_u]

Alexandra is my favorite. I think it sounds the best w the MNs and is just lovely on its,own.

Alexandra [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] : [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] is a classic, elegant, strong and royal name, timeless and [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] adds a bit of delicacy and uniqueness to it.

Alexia [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] same as above but I like [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] more than [name_f]Alexia[/name_f].

Saskia [name_f]Colette[/name_f]: flows well.

Saskia, [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f], and [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] are my favorites. :slight_smile:

Saskia
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
Eléa