pick a baby girl name

I am trying to decide between 3 girl names which one do you like best?

[name]Kaylee[/name]
[name]Keeley[/name] (pronounced Key-lee)
[name]Carly[/name]

I like [name]Keeley[/name], because it’s unusual and not a lot of kids would have that name…

[name]Happy[/name] mama to:
[name]Romeo[/name] [name]John[/name]
Expecting:
A [name]Baby[/name] Girl!

I went to school with 2 [name]Keeley[/name]'s (one was the mayors daughter >.<). One is spelled Keeli and the other spelled it Keely.

I like Keeley the most.

I love [name]Keely[/name]/[name]Keeley[/name]! Although I prefer it spelled the latter, it’s a great name and underused. I’m not crazy about [name]Carly[/name] or [name]Kaylee[/name], but they are not awful at all.

I’m not a fan of any of those, but I guess I like [name]Keeley[/name] best. They are a little trendy to me.

[name]Keely[/name] or [name]Keeley[/name], one of my best friends is a [name]Keely[/name] and I love her name!!! Was in the running for our 4th girl due in Aug. but decided I did not like it with our other girls names :slight_smile:

If I had to choose, I’d pick [name]Carly[/name], followed by [name]Keeley[/name].

[name]Carly[/name] is my favorite

I like [name]Keely[/name] the best, I think [name]Keeley[/name] has too many E’s.

kaylee! not a huge fan of keeley

I would pick [name]Carly[/name] out of all of these.

[name]Keeley[/name] I guess. [name]Carly[/name] as a nickname for [name]Charlotte[/name] or something would be cute.

[name]Keeley[/name]…then [name]Carly[/name]

I prefer [name]Carly[/name]. [name]Kaylee[/name] is too cutesy, and I don’t like [name]Keeley[/name].

[name]Kaylee[/name] and [name]Carly[/name] seem a bit dated. [name]Carly[/name] being the least dated. I believe that the best pick is [name]Keeley[/name]. I prefer it spelled [name]Keely[/name], but I have a friend with this name. It’s a really great name! It’s not common or trendy. It’s a bit sassy. I love it!

[name]Carly[/name], then [name]Keeley[/name].

[name]Keeley[/name] is my pick. [name]Kaylee[/name] has bad associations for me, plus I think she’ll get lost with all the Hayleys and Baileys out there. [name]Carly[/name] seems a bit dated as just a given name, would work better as a nn for something like [name]Caroline[/name]. Have you considered [name]Carla[/name]? Similar but sounds a bit more fresh.

Same as this! :slight_smile:

I guess I’m alone in picking [name]Kayley[/name]. I think it’s sweet and girly. I like it better spelled this way though…double ee’s don’t look as classy [name]IMO[/name].

I like [name]Carly[/name] the most.