Pick one! :) Lots of fun options!

:heart: [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f]
:innocent: [name_f]Angelina[/name_f]
:hibiscus: [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
:city_sunrise: [name_f]Madigan[/name_f], [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]
:fairy: [name_f]Feyre[/name_f]
:ring: [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f]
:olive: [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Liv[/name_f]

:heart: [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] - I also adore [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f]
:innocent: [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] - One of my favorite names. So beautiful and underused!
:hibiscus: [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] - I love flower names! [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] feels so fresh, unique and sweet. I adore “Rose” names. I’m also a fan of the Hunger Games. [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is a lovely character.
:city_sunrise: [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] - The most intuitive spelling for me
:man_fairy: [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] - Elegant, timeless, international
:ring: [name_f]Arwen[/name_f] - The most usable and beautiful, in my opinion
:olive: [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] - A wonderful, international classic. You can always use [name_f]Livia[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Liv[/name_f] and other options like [name_m]Oli[/name_m], [name_f]Vivi[/name_f], [name_f]Via[/name_f] or [name_f]Livi[/name_f] as nicknames.

1 Like
  1. [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] (but [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] is also so sweet!)
  2. I don’t really like the sound of any, but [name_f]Angeline[/name_f] is probably my favorite if I had to choose
  3. [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f], pronounced mad-eh-LEHN
  5. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
  6. Éowyn
  7. [name_f]Livia[/name_f]
  1. can i cheat and do anneliese ‘annie’? annie is one of my favourite sweet-sounding nicknames and i love the look of anneliese.

2. angelica - i prefer the ‘an’ sound to the ‘ange’ sound of angie/ange, and i like the look of angelica better than angelina.

3. lily - though daisy is a close second!

4. madeleine ‘maddie’ - french flair and i like the friendly sound of maddie as a nickname

5. vivienne - such an elegant, ‘little black dress’ name

6. arwen - i like the potential for nickname ari

7. olivia - i like the sound and lots of good associations

1 Like

@may.blossom Wow, this is hard, you have so many beautiful choices here! I don’t think I can choose just one from each group, I’m sorry!

1. [name_f]Annie[/name_f] ~this name is unusable for me, but I love it! Second choice is [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] because I love how unexpected it is!

2. [name_f]Angelia[/name_f] because it’s very pretty and I love [name_f]Lia[/name_f].

3. OK, this was so hard. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] today. ( I’m going to make a thread about it soon.) But I also LOVE [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], + [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] with the nicknames [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] and [name_f]Nola[/name_f].

4. [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] or [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f]

5. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]

More thoughts/information, if you want

I love the meaning of this name and the spelling. But when I personally pronounce it with this spelling, I think it sounds harsh. I don’t know why, but I like it pronounced more like a first and middle combination. [name_f]Vivi[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f]. I guess the closest spelling to that is [name_f]Vivian[/name_f], but that looks weird to me. I’m learning that I like the name most as [name_f]Vivianne[/name_f].

1. [name_f]Arwen[/name_f]

2. I love all of these! [name_f]Livia[/name_f] is probably my favorite, and I’d absolutely use it if it wasn’t for the meaning. [name_f]My[/name_f] second choice is [name_f]Liv[/name_f], then, [name_f]Olive[/name_f], then [name_f]Olivia[/name_f].

Thank you, this was fun!

:butterfly::white_heart:

[name_f]Annabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Annabell[/name_f]
[name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]
[name_f]Annemarie[/name_f]
[name_f]Angélique[/name_f]
[name_f]Angelica[/name_f]
[name_f]Angelika[/name_f]
[name_f]Tansy[/name_f]
[name_f]Madelaine[/name_f]
[name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]
[name_f]Feyre[/name_f]
[name_f]Arwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Livia[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f]

1- annabeth - percy jackson made me like it, i generally dislike anna names

2- angel - actually love angel for a girl specifically

3- magnolia - i like the sound the best? couldn’t tell you what they all look like tho

4- madeleine - with a french kiss to it. i’d hope it doesn’t get as confused for -line instead of the -lane im going for

5- fay - i both like the name and dislike the others

6- arwen - an approachable elf name. can’t even tell if it’s out of the lord of the rings or not, but

7- pass, i have a beef with the name

1. [name_f]Annie[/name_f] ~ I love the sweet simplicity of her and she is on my mind because I recently spotted a [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] on a gravestone. (I really like Annarose too and I’m surprised this isn’t in the data base!)

2. [name_f]Angella[/name_f] ~ on the assumption it’s pronounced like the name [name_f]Ella[/name_f] at the end? It might not be! Anyway, I like that PN best. (Runner up is [name_m]Angel[/name_m], you’re probably not as old as me but there was a character called [name_m]Angel[/name_m] in Home & Away back in the day, that brings back good memories!!)

3. [name_f]Tansy[/name_f] ~ I’m always lobbying for this great nature name to get more use! So bright and sparkly.

4. [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] ~ it’s the most elegant version for me.

5. [name_f]Fay[/name_f] ~ for the nostalgia of when it used to be one of my favourites and it reminded me of my little sister.

6. [name_f]Arwen[/name_f] ~ has a beautiful simplicity to her.

7. [name_f]Olive[/name_f] ~ adore this!

[name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] - I like the look of it the best
[name_f]Angelica[/name_f] - it’s pretty and I know the cutest little girl with this name
[name_f]Holly[/name_f] - it’s cute and I usually like ‘y’ ending names
[name_f]Madison[/name_f] - was at the top of my list for years
[name_f]Everleigh[/name_f] - my favourite spelling (was one we heavily considered for my sister)
[name_f]Arwen[/name_f] - I like this one the most from the set
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] - another one we heavily considered for my sister so it’s naturally my choice :slight_smile:

1. [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] - One of my best friends has this name so I think of it very positively. It’s just a beautiful name with lots of nn potential.
  2. [name_f]Angelique[/name_f] - I’m partial to [name_m]French[/name_m] endings on girls names.
  3. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] - I can see this name on a girl through every age.
  4. [name_f]Madigan[/name_f] - It’s a fun twist on the usual suspects
  5. [name_f]Aubrey[/name_f] - This is one of those names that everyone knows how to say and spell but isn’t super common. I like that a lot.
  6. [name_f]Arwen[/name_f] - Seems to be the simplest of the 3.
  7. [name_f]Livia[/name_f] - So much prettier than [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] to me.

[name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] - I feels most approachable while also being distinguished

I am not a fan of [name_m]Angel[/name_m]- names but I’d pick [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] if it were an option

[name_f]Poppy[/name_f] - cute and fun but not too popular where I live

Not a fan of any of these but I would pick [name_f]Madelief[/name_f] if it were an option

Not a fan of any of these but I would pick [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] or [name_f]Vivia[/name_f] if they were options

Not a fan of any of these but I would pick [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] of it were an option

[name_f]Olive[/name_f] - not as common as [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] but feels complete unlike [name_f]Livia[/name_f] and [name_f]Liv[/name_f]