Pick one! :) Lots of fun options!

And tell me why you chose it :slight_smile:

1. :heart: [name_f]Annabel[/name_f], [name_f]Annabell[/name_f], [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f], [name_f]Annelise[/name_f], [name_f]Annalise[/name_f], [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f], [name_f]Annaliese[/name_f], [name_f]Annie[/name_f], Annarose, [name_f]Annemarie[/name_f] or [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f]?

2. :innocent: [name_m]Angel[/name_m], [name_f]Angeline[/name_f], [name_f]Ange[/name_f], [name_f]Angelina[/name_f], [name_f]Angelique[/name_f], [name_f]Angelica[/name_f], [name_f]Angelika[/name_f], [name_f]Angelia[/name_f], [name_f]Angie[/name_f] or [name_f]Angella[/name_f]?

3. :hibiscus: [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], [name_f]Holly[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Peony[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Tansy[/name_f], [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] or [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]?

4. :city_sunrise: [name_f]Madison[/name_f], [name_f]Madigan[/name_f], [name_f]Madelaine[/name_f], [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f], [name_f]Madeline[/name_f], [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f], [name_f]Madilyn[/name_f] or [name_f]Maddie[/name_f]?

5. :fairy: [name_f]Everleigh[/name_f], [name_f]Fay[/name_f], [name_f]Aubrey[/name_f], [name_f]Caelia[/name_f], [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] or [name_f]Feyre[/name_f]?

6. :ring: [name_f]Arwen[/name_f], Éowyn or [name_f]Galadriel[/name_f]?

7. :olive: [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Livia[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] or [name_f]Liv[/name_f]?

Thanks!

4 Likes
  1. [name_f]Annabel[/name_f], [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f], and [name_f]Annie[/name_f] – I like the look and sound of these options best, though it was a hard decision!

2. [name_f]Angeline[/name_f], [name_f]Angelica[/name_f], and [name_f]Angie[/name_f] – I like the sounds best, and I think they sound elegant yet grounded. I like the retro charm of [name_f]Angie[/name_f].

3. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] – my favorite of these options, though I do like [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] too

4. [name_f]Madigan[/name_f] or just [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] – I love the cool, sharp, and fresh sound of [name_f]Madigan[/name_f], and like how [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] is a friendly nickname that suits any personality.

5. [name_f]Aubrey[/name_f] – it’s familiar, laid-back, and friendly sounding!

6. [name_f]Arwen[/name_f] – it feels the most approachable in real life, and it brings to mind trees and nature :sparkles::deciduous_tree:

7. [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] – just my personal favorite of these options

1 Like
  1. [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] would be my pick, although I honestly like them all! [name_f]Annie[/name_f] or [name_f]Annemarie[/name_f] would be my second choice. I think [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] phonetically is such a gorgeous name, and I love how elegant and European this spelling is.

2. [name_f]Angeline[/name_f] is definitely my favorite! It is so sophisticated and beautiful to me.

3. [name_f]Holly[/name_f] is my choice, although [name_f]Tansy[/name_f] is a fun second. [name_f]Holly[/name_f] is spunky and friendly, warm and lively. A really nice choice for something that’s familiar but not common.

4. [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] - I just find it the most visually appealing.

5. [name_f]Fay[/name_f]! I prefer this spelling to even [name_f]Faye[/name_f]. It has a really lovely, slightly zippy, fairy-like simplicity.

6. [name_f]Arwen[/name_f], because I think it sounds strong but pretty.

7. Not a fan of this group of names, but I like [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] because the others seem incomplete to me.

1 Like

[name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]- of these options, this has the best balance of underused and full/formal for my taste. [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] would be my second.

[name_f]Angelina[/name_f]- has sweet dainty vibes; makes me think of [name_f]Angelina[/name_f] [name_f]Ballerina[/name_f]. I also like [name_f]Angela[/name_f] (this spelling) but have a harder time envisioning it on a younger child.

[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]- fun and spunky, but still feels like a full name. I also love [name_f]Tansy[/name_f] but as a nickname.

[name_f]Madeline[/name_f]- feels the most classic and the most intuitive of the spellings

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]- feels sophisticated but I can still picture it on a person of any age

[name_f]Arwen[/name_f]- the others just aren’t to my style

[name_f]Olive[/name_f]- the most distinctive of these four, I love the natural feeling and warmth to [name_f]Olive[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Annie[/name_f]
[name_f]Angelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] (but I also love [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], [name_f]Holly[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and Violet)
[name_f]Madeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Aubrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Arwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Annie[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] (and the other flower names) and I like [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]. The other names are not really my style.

1 Like
  1. :heart: Annabel, Anneliese and Annabeth - I can’t choose! I adore all of these! Maybe Anneliese is my favourite. The most princessy :ballet_shoes:

2. :innocent: Angelina for Angelina Ballerina. My actual favourite would be Angela :blush: My mom’s name.

3. :hibiscus: Violet and Primrose - Both are so gorgeous! I do prefer Violetta to Violet, so maybe Primrose in this case.

4. :city_sunrise: Madeleine - the French pronunciation is so gorgeous! Plus the English one reminds me of that poor kidnapped little girl. :sob:

5. :fairy: Vivienne - French pronunciation has my heart. So elegant :heart_eyes:

6. :ring: Arwen - Have always loved this one :heart_eyes:

7. :olive: Olivia - I am a fan of classic

1 Like
  1. [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]. [name_f]Love[/name_f] this more streamlined Scottish version.

2. [name_f]Angie[/name_f]. Would never use as a stand-alone so probably never as don’t like the names it’s short for, but I really like this. It’s got a vintage sweetness but also a bit of a 1970s rock and roll thing going on which I like.

3. Really hard as I like [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] and [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], but I’ll probably have to land in [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Maggie[/name_f], due to Poppy’s popularity and it being more wearable than [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], and also having more versatility from the nn options.

4. [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] nn [name_f]Maddie[/name_f]. I’m not a fan of these names really so I’d go with what I consider the classic option.

5. [name_f]Feyre[/name_f]. These names aren’t my style although I could probably come round to [name_f]Caelia[/name_f] as it’s similar to [name_f]Celia[/name_f] which I like… but it sounds a bit bodily? I like the sounds in [name_f]Feyre[/name_f].

6. [name_f]Arwen[/name_f], the others are a little over the top mythological for me.

7. [name_f]Olive[/name_f]. I appreciate it’s nerdy, nanna chic.

2 Likes
  1. [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Ange[/name_f], but tbh I don’t love any of these.
  3. [name_f]Lily[/name_f], but [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] is a close second.
  4. [name_f]Madison[/name_f]
  5. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
  6. [name_f]Arwen[/name_f]
  7. [name_f]Liv[/name_f]! I love this name.
1 Like
  1. [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]

2. [name_f]Angelina[/name_f]

3. [name_f]Holly[/name_f]

4. [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]

5. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]

6. [name_f]Arwen[/name_f]

7. [name_f]Livia[/name_f]

I chose each one just because they are the ones I like the most from that set :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] - I’m not crazy about anna- names, or -bell names. [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] feels like it’s own name, not other names put together…if that makes sense.

[name_f]Angeline[/name_f] - I prefer this sound to the others. Ang- names sound quite frilly to me. [name_f]Angeline[/name_f] sounds more mature/refined.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] - I think it’s so sweet, simple, strong.

[name_f]Madeline[/name_f] - pronounce like [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]. love it, reminds me of the children’s book. it’s elegant but spunky, could see sisters [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f].

[name_f]Fay[/name_f] - so soft, gentle sweet, spunky, what more could you want?

Éowyn - breathy and gentle, like a summers breeze, love the way it rolls of the tongue

[name_f]Olive[/name_f] - quirky, cool, modern, nickname ollie for a girl is pristine.

1. [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] → strong and powerful, but with gentleness too

2. [name_f]Angie[/name_f] → I like the nickname-y vibes, the soft but outdoorsy feel, dated but in a charming way

3. [name_f]Tansy[/name_f] → lovely sound, a cute flower, and I like the potential tie to the meaning ‘immortality’

4. [name_f]Madigan[/name_f] → sparky, clunky-cool, surname-y vibes - and you get nicknames [name_f]Maddie[/name_f], [name_f]Maggie[/name_f], [name_m]Iggie[/name_m], [name_f]Mags[/name_f] :slight_smile:

5. [name_f]Fay[/name_f] → gentle and subtle but magical too

6. [name_f]Arwen[/name_f] → rugged but princessy, mystic and fantasy vibes but grounded too

7. [name_f]Olive[/name_f] → clunky cute, vintage and kind of cosy

Second picks if you want:

…because some were hard to choose between!

1. [name_f]Annie[/name_f] → light and sweet with kick too

2. [name_f]Angeline[/name_f] → sleek, sweet, unexpected

3. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] → sparkly and cute but solid too

4. [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] → elegant and classic

5. [name_f]Aubrey[/name_f] → bubbly and charming

6. [name_f]Galadriel[/name_f] → strong and unexpected

7. [name_f]Liv[/name_f] → simple, stylish and cool

1. [name_f]Annie[/name_f] or possibly [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Angie[/name_f]- I’ve always had a soft spot for this name
  3. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] or [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]- but I like all of them apart from [name_f]Peony[/name_f] and [name_f]Tansy[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Madison[/name_f]- I’ve again just always had a soft spot for this name- when I was younger I thought it was the coolest name ever!
  5. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]- it would be [name_f]Everleigh[/name_f] if it was spelt [name_f]Everly[/name_f] instead
  6. [name_f]Arwen[/name_f]- I’ve always loved this name so much
  7. Olive!!

[name_f]Annabel[/name_f] ~ she’s lovely has connection to [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] which my family do (my lovely dad was born in [name_m]Glasgow[/name_m] to Irish/Scottish parents), feels rather streamlined without the additional ‘le’ which is rather common to add. Feels really romantic especially with the connection [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_m]Allan[/name_m] [name_m]Poe[/name_m] poem. I love the nickname potential of [name_f]Annie[/name_f] & [name_f]Belle[/name_f].

[name_f]Angelica[/name_f] ~ is beautiful, elegant, majestic and impactful. For me [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] feels queenly and fairylike. A very gorgeous choice.

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] ~ a very tough one I’m a sucker for flower names and love a lot of these. It was a tough choice between [name_f]Lily[/name_f] + [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]. But as my daughter is [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] often nicknamed [name_f]Lily[/name_f] I had to go with this one as clearly I love the name.

[name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] ~ the ‘Maddie’ names have never really appealed to me however I do like the elegance and sophistication of [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f].

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] ~ such a beautiful, romantic, graceful name that just oozes class really gorgeous. I also like the nickname [name_f]Vivi[/name_f]. Another plus is that the family dog is [name_f]Vivian[/name_f] and she’s absolutely fab.

[name_f]Arwen[/name_f] ~ pretty, simplistic and streamlined with a romantic whimsical flair.

[name_f]Olive[/name_f] ~ ahhh olive is just so darn cute! She feels cosy, nostalgic, kooky cool and a hipster in a fun way not a try hard way. She’s great!

1 Like
  1. [name_f]Annalise[/name_f]. I love the simple and pretty feel of this name, and it has plenty of nn options!
  2. [name_f]Angelina[/name_f]. Ballerinas, fairies, and angels! I like the sweet, elegant vibe. :ballet_shoes:
  3. [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]! This was one of my best friends’ name, so I’m biased lol.
  4. [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f]. I love this spelling and I can picture it on a little girl.
  5. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]! I just like it lol.
  6. [name_f]Arwen[/name_f]. It seems the most imaginable on a young girl to me.
  7. [name_f]Liv[/name_f]. meaning is good, and I like how it’s short and simple.
  1. [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] - I love [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] but got tired of the [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] movie comments with Annabel… and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and nns as given names don’t do much for me. [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] is not really my thing either.

2. I like [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], [name_f]Angeliki[/name_f], or [name_f]Anjali[/name_f] much more than any of those, sorry!

3. [name_m]Eh[/name_m], [name_f]Lily[/name_f] or [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]? I love [name_f]Violet[/name_f] too. Most are meaningful with family ties but [name_f]Lily[/name_f] has the strongest tie to family, probably that one.

4. [name_f]Madelaine[/name_f], but I like [name_f]Madelief[/name_f] even more. But [name_f]Madelaine[/name_f] is a close second.

5. Don’t really love any of them enough to use, maybe [name_f]Everly[/name_f] or [name_f]Vivien[/name_f]. I think I’d use [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] over [name_f]Vivien[/name_f], but I do like [name_f]Vivien[/name_f] a lot too. [name_m]Just[/name_m] don’t think I’d use it? I can’t really see me with a [name_f]Vivien[/name_f].

6. That I’d realistically use? None of them; really. Although I feel [name_f]Arwen[/name_f] is most usable, but I like the character of [name_f]Galadriel[/name_f] a little more. Realistically, if I used a [name_m]Tolkien[/name_m] name, it’d be [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] though.

7. I could easily use any of these, but probably [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]. [name_f]Livia[/name_f] is a close second but it always feels like it’s missing something for me.

[name_f]Annelise[/name_f] or [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] - Not sure which [name_f]Annelise[/name_f] spelling I prefer but this one feels the most simple and intuitive for me. These 2 names feel very feminine yet strong and are extremely underused.

[name_f]Angeline[/name_f] - The sound of this name is gorgeous. [name_m]French[/name_m] vibes, very elegant and the nn [name_m]Angel[/name_m] is cute

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] - This was extremely difficult because I also adore [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] but the name [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is everything to me.

[name_f]Madeline[/name_f] - This name seems more vintage and underused compared to [name_f]Maddison[/name_f] (Maddie)

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] - with an emphasis on the enne pronunciation. This spelling is soooo stunning and aesthetically pleasing. I’m not a fan of [name_f]Vivian[/name_f] at all but strangely enough I am in love with this name. A close second would be [name_f]Fay[/name_f] because it reminds me of fairies and forests and someone carefree, but I prefer the [name_f]Faye[/name_f] spelling as it looks more complete.

[name_f]Galadriel[/name_f] - I’ve never heard of this name before, but it evokes angelic imagery having a similar ending to names like [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m], [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] etc.

[name_f]Olive[/name_f] - [name_f]Olive[/name_f] is such a sweet name that I used to have on my list as a young teen. [name_f]My[/name_f] naming style has definitely evolved but I’ll always have a soft spot for the name [name_f]Olive[/name_f]. This name feels quirky and kind. I could imagine a very bubbly and sunny girl called [name_f]Olive[/name_f].

This was a lot of fun !
Thank you :smile:

1 Like
  1. [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] - I’ve just always liked this name, spelling doesn’t really matter, but I think this one looks the most like a name of its own rather than [name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_f]Elise[/name_f] put together.
  2. [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] - this is my favorite of the Ang- names
  3. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] - This is an honor name for me and I would love to use it, I also really like [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] though for their sound
  4. [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] - I just think this spelling is so pretty. I do prefer the name ending in -line sound over a -lynn sound so [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] would be my second choice
  5. [name_f]Aubrey[/name_f] - Not a huge fan of any of these, but I love [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
  6. [name_f]Arwen[/name_f] - this seems the most useable of the options. I do love the sound of [name_f]Galadriel[/name_f] though
  7. [name_f]Olive[/name_f] - they are all pretty, but I really enjoy the sweet sleekness of [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and I also enjoy names that I associate with a color
  1. Annabeth-I love [name_f]Anna[/name_f]. I love [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. I love them more when they’re put together.
  2. Angeline-super sweet and rarely heard
  3. Holly-why is this a ‘grandma name’???
  4. Madison-idk
  5. Everleigh-so magical, wish it wasn’t so popular
  6. Arwen-I’ve seen someone online call this name ‘princessy’ and I couldn’t agree more
  7. Olive-I love [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] but this deserves more attention
  1. [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f]. I like it because it can mean love or loving, and I prefer the [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] spelling to the [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Annabell[/name_f] spellings, because I think it just looks better.

2. [name_m]Angel[/name_m]. I don’t really like the nickname [name_f]Angie[/name_f], and think that since [name_m]Angel[/name_m] is short, it’s the most likely to avoid it.

3. [name_f]Lily[/name_f]. I’ve just always liked this name. Plus it was almost my name so I kind of feel a connection to it.

4. [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]. I like the sound of [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] a lot better than [name_f]Madison[/name_f] or [name_f]Madigan[/name_f], and I think this spelling just looks the best.

5. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]! It’s so pretty, I love the meaning life and the nickname [name_f]Vivi[/name_f], and it’s at that perfect level of being familiar, but not super popular.

6. [name_f]Arwen[/name_f]. Easist to pronounce and actually use, and if you wanted a nickname you could use [name_m]Ari[/name_m] or [name_f]Winnie[/name_f], both of which I like.

7. [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]. I just think this one has a really pretty sound. I only know two Olivias, so it doesn’t even seem that overused to me.

1. [name_f]Annie[/name_f] - [name_m]Classic[/name_m] and underused. It sounds both nicknamey and complete at the same time.
  2. [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] - I like the soft and elegant sound [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] has.
  3. [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] - I really love this as a long name, it’s very sweet and has great nickname options too.
  4. [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] - I like the way it looks written down.
  5. [name_f]Aubrey[/name_f] - I love this as a girls name. It’s so nice to say and it makes me think of summer.
  6. Èowyn - I like all three names, but I’m a bit of a LOTR fan anyway! Of the three Èowyn is my favourite name and I love that it could have the ‘Winnie’ nickname. However, if I were to use one of these names in real life I’d go with [name_f]Arwen[/name_f] as it’s easier to pronounce and spell.
  7. [name_f]Olive[/name_f] - A little less common than the others and personal, positive associations.