[name]Karina[/name]
[name]Karoline[/name]
[name]Kassidy[/name]
[name]Kaylee[/name]
[name]Keira[/name]
[name]Kendall[/name]
[name]Kinsey[/name]
[name]Korinne[/name]

I know you Nameberries have a thing about original, non-Kreigh8tyv spellings and I respect that.
My daughter’s name is [name]Kadence[/name] and its only spelled like that because her uncle’s name is [name]Kade[/name].
My son’s name is [name]Kellen[/name] and as far as I know that’s the original spelling. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Please pick your favorite. Or the one you hate the least. Whatever floats yer boat. Thanks!

I actually like [name]Karina[/name] alot. I know a really nice [name]Karina[/name]. And [name]Keira[/name]'s nice too. :slight_smile:

Thank you for replying! I was beginning to think you were all disgusted with the names I’d chosen.

Granted they aren’t [name]Mabel[/name], [name]Alice[/name], or [name]Clementine[/name] but they certainly aren’t [name]Renesmee[/name] or something else with too many x’s, y’s, and z’s.

[name]Kadence[/name] and [name]Kellen[/name] is an adorable sibset! I’m not a big fan of K names generally, but I have to admit that those are nice K names. :slight_smile:

Of your list, I really like [name]Karina[/name], [name]Keira[/name] and [name]Korinne[/name]. If you’re thinking about names that go well with your children’s names, I think those all sound really nice together. I don’t really like [name]Kacie[/name], [name]Kaylee[/name] or [name]Kinsey[/name], but the other ones are alright. My favorite is [name]Keira[/name]. :slight_smile: I think [name]Kadence[/name], [name]Kellen[/name] and [name]Keira[/name] is so cute.

[name]Keira[/name]! I love [name]Keira[/name], and [name]Kadence[/name], [name]Kellen[/name], and [name]Keira[/name] are a great set. Good luck!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

For those of you who like [name]Keira[/name], I have a question. We’re considering [name]Kieran[/name] for a boy…Should we use [name]Keira[/name] and say goodbye to [name]Kieran[/name] or vice versa? We like both equally.

My fav is [name]Kalliope[/name], it is unique and kind of rolls off the tongue when you say it. [name]Kellen[/name] and [name]Kadence[/name] are also names you don’t hear every day–at least I don’t. [name]Kalliope[/name] just has a strong, yet feminine ring to it.

Yes, keep [name]Keira[/name] and lose [name]Kieran[/name]. I think [name]Kieran[/name] and [name]Kellen[/name] are a little close, myself, and I like [name]Keira[/name] more, personally. Maybe [name]Kaleb[/name], [name]Keaton[/name], [name]Kiefer[/name], or [name]Kyler[/name] for a boy? Okay, maybe not [name]Kyler[/name]… :wink:

For a girl, you might like [name]Kaia[/name], [name]Kara[/name], [name]Kirby[/name], or [name]Kylie[/name], though [name]Kylie[/name]'s a bit dated. If you went with [name]Kaia[/name] or [name]Kara[/name] instead of [name]Keira[/name], you could keep [name]Kieran[/name] on for a future boy, I suppose!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Kacie[/name]
[name]Kalliope[/name]
[name]Karina[/name]
[name]Karoline[/name]
[name]Kassidy[/name]
[name]Kaylee[/name]
[name]Keira[/name]
[name]Kendall[/name]
[name]Kinsey[/name]
[name]Korinne[/name]

My favourite names (ignoring the fact that I probably would prefer come of them like [name]Karoline[/name] spelt with a C because obviously a K is what’s gonna fit your family best! :)) are, [name]Kadence[/name], [name]Kellen[/name] and:

[name]Karina[/name]
[name]Karoline[/name]
[name]Kassidy[/name]
[name]Keira[/name]
[name]Kendall[/name]
[name]Korinne[/name]

Other K names I like: [name]Kara[/name], [name]Kate[/name], [name]Katherine[/name], [name]Katrina[/name], [name]Katalina[/name], [name]Kalina[/name], [name]Katya[/name] (love this!), [name]Kamaria[/name], Karilyn, Korinna, [name]Kimberly[/name], [name]Kassandra[/name] and [name]Kora[/name].

And for boys if you’re looking, [name]Kingsley[/name], [name]Kian[/name], [name]Kai[/name], [name]Kane[/name], Keither and Kaio spring to mind :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I’m really not a fan of K names, but I would pick [name]Kendall[/name] out of your list as it is my best friend’s name and I have been thinking of ways in which I could use it as a middle someday to honor her. However I don’t think that [name]Kendall[/name] sounds the best with your son’s name [name]Kellan[/name] because of the double L’s. It’s a bit of a tongue twister.

[name]Keira[/name]! : )