Pick your favorite boy name

Which of these names is your favorite for a boy?

• Asa
  • August
  • Asher
  • Julian
  • Otis
  • Wren
  • Silas
  • Theodore

0 voters

[name_u]Julian[/name_u]. , [name_u]August[/name_u] , [name_m]Silas[/name_m] are my top 3

[name_u]Asa[/name_u] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]

So tough! I really like all of these.

[name_u]Asa[/name_u] got my vote, but [name_u]Wren[/name_u] was a very close second.

[name_u]Julian[/name_u] and [name_u]August[/name_u] are also firm favourites of mine :blue_heart:

[name_m]Ah[/name_m], this was so hard!! I went with [name_u]August[/name_u] but I’m also loving [name_m]Silas[/name_m] and [name_u]Julian[/name_u]

It was a tough choice between [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_m]Otis[/name_m] but I went with the former. I also like [name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_u]Asa[/name_u] and [name_u]Julian[/name_u]

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is my absolute favorite, so he got my vote :heart: but [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is a very close second, and I love [name_u]August[/name_u] very much as well!!

i went with otis but i also love asa, theodore & august

I voted for [name_u]Asher[/name_u] but [name_m]Silas[/name_m] is a close second!

i love love love the name theodore, hopefully by the time i have kids it won’t be so popular

I like all the names from the list, but I voted for [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] because I think it’s the most versatile thanks to its multiple nicknames.