Pick your favorite

See the results of this poll: Pick your favorite brother for Paul, Claire, Mark, and Katherine

Respondents: 21 (This poll is closed)

• Leo Elias: 9 (43%)
  • Jude Lawrence: 2 (10%)
  • James Lawrence: 6 (29%)
  • Nicholas Lawrence: 4 (19%)

I think [name]Leo[/name] [name]Elias[/name] has nice flow.

Hubby zeroed in on the E. initial not being great with [name]Leo[/name]. He thought [name]Leo[/name] E. lastname sounded strange, but I’m starting to think it doesn’t matter so. And [name]Elias[/name] is a name going back to my dad’s father and maternal grandfather.

I voted for [name]Leo[/name] [name]Elias[/name]. I think that as a general middle name, [name]Elias[/name] is wonderful and flows very well between nearly any names (it’s one on my list for a son- and I’m not even lucky enough to have it as a family name). I think that [name]Leo[/name] [name]Elias[/name] and [name]James[/name] [name]Elias[/name] would both sound very nice. If [name]Leo[/name] is your favorite first name, go with it. The first name is what you will be saying all the time and it’s the name that will define your son. Very few people go by ‘first name, middle initial, last name’, so I don’t think you should let that concern you.