Piggybacking off my last post

I was given some beautiful suggestions that could be a longer form of Sylvie. My favourite ones were Sylvien(n)e, Sylviana, Sylvana, & Sylveria. The combos I came up with were:

Sylviene Belle
Sylviana Rose(wood)
Sylvana Elestren
Sylvana Belle
Sylveria Blossom

Some of these are just for fun, and some I would consider if DH is on board.

A few new Sylvie combos: (our last name is close to Wyatt)

Sylvie Willabelle “Wyatt”
Sylvie Wild-Belle “Wyatt”
Sylvie Belle Rose “Wyatt”
Sylvie Wildrose Belle “Wyatt”

Combos on our shortlist:

Sylvie Rosamund
Sylvie Rosewood
Sylvie Wildrose
Sylvie Belle

What do you think of these? I made up Wild-Belle based off my maiden name and Wildrose. Sorry for all the posts!! Sort of stressing now that we have 2ish months left.

I personally prefer just [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] over any of the full names

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite of your options is [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] Willabelle!! However, [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] would be the perfect combo!

1 Like

Sylvie Willabelle “Wyatt” and Sylviana Rosewood are my two favorites from your list :relaxed:.

1 Like

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] or [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sylviene [name_f]Belle[/name_f] is stunning! But I adore the darling [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f], too! <3

1 Like

I would vote for [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_f]Sylvana[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. Either are perfectly lovely. The other longer versions of [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] are all quite pretty, but feel unnecessary. I do like Sylveria for the potential nn [name_u]Sylver[/name_u]. I am attracted to the sound of Sylviene as well.

1 Like

[name_f]Sylvana[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] ia beautiful and balanced😍

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] is still my favourite though

1 Like