please choose your favorite Charlotte combos

See the results of this poll: Which are your favorites?

Respondents: 49 (This poll is closed)

• Charlotte Isobel Sunday : 16 (20%)
  • Charlotte Evelyn Rose : 25 (31%)
  • Charlotte Vivienne Rose : 17 (21%)
  • Charlotte Vivienne Azure : 6 (8%)
  • Charlotte Eloise ? : 8 (10%)
  • Charlotte Louise Azure : 3 (4%)
  • Charlotte Louise ?: 5 (6%)

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is stunning! I like all of them except [name_f]Louise[/name_f], never been a fan of that name.

I love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Azure[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f]. Great names!

I think [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] has a really great flow! It’s a very pretty combo. :slight_smile: I also like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f], mostly because I’m a fan of uncommon word names like [name_f]Sunday[/name_f].

Hey! I feel like I haven’t seen you for a while, have you had a break from Nameberry?

I really like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], closely followed by [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] because I love the 2-3-1 syllable pattern.

Not sure if you’re taking suggestions, but I quite like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] too!

I know [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is winning, and it does sound really pretty but I would like to state my opinion and say that it would be a shame if all her names were so popular. I know a kid named [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]- there were other 2 [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]'s in her class so she goes by her middle. You should at least give her the option to do that.
Or, just take advantage of using a popular first name to be adventurous with the middle!

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] flows the best imo.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]!

I voted for [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (my favourite of the combos), [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] as they all have a great flow. [name_f]Louise[/name_f] and [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] just don’t sound as good with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] imo. Although I do usually like [name_f]Louise[/name_f]. [name_f]Azure[/name_f] doesn’t flow brilliantly (but meaning can outweigh flow) although it kind of goes with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] (if you pronounce [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] as Ev-uh-[name_u]Lyn[/name_u]), [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Azure[/name_f] is a nice combo (but admittedly may not work for meaning for you).

I like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] if both [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] and [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] are 3 syllables (rather than Eev-lin and [name_f]Viv[/name_f]-ee-en-uh). The rhythm is lovely.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is very nice, too, and I like the way it looks (the symmetry of those o’s, the I’s and l’s. I know, I’m a freak) I might have voted for that if it were on your list.

Besides the syllable pattern, there’s something about the combination of vowel sounds in those 3 combos that doesn’t happen with [name_f]Louise[/name_f], [name_u]Eloise[/name_u], [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] or [name_f]Azure[/name_f]. So, even though [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] would have the same rhythm, and same [name_m]French[/name_m] feel as the other 3, it doesn’t seem to flow quite as well for me.

That said, they’re all nice names and I doubt you’ll use [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]'s full name very often, so I think you should go with whichever make you happiest or most excited.

I took a break while the ads were so bad…even though I did not want to take a break, love NB. The ads were endless and kept taking me to other websites without my permission. I am very careful about trying to stay safe and avoid viruses. I felt what was going on was not safe. Things seem fine now. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Thank you, all, very much. Thank you also for the switcheroo suggestions. I might be needing to put up another poll. ” I am pronouncing both [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] and [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] with 3 syllables.