I’ve been trying to get together my perfect list of girls names ready for the next couple of years when we start TTC, and just because I’m name obsessed! A lot of you have already helped and I have: [name]Claudie[/name], [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Rosalia[/name], [name]Enid[/name], [name]Mirabelle[/name] and [name]Thea[/name].
I’m now looking for opinions on a few new names that I’ve recently fallen in love with and am considering adding to the list! Would love to know what you think of:
- [name]Phoebe[/name] (It’s no.26 in the UK, where I live, is that way too popular?! Also very matchy with [name]Penelope[/name]. Which would you keep out of [name]Phoebe[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name]? [name]Penelope[/name] is less popular in the UK at no.426)
- [name]Rosamund[/name] (obviously I couldn’t have [name]Rosamund[/name] and [name]Rosalia[/name] but I love both and can’t choose! [name]Rosalia[/name] is so pretty and melodic sounding. It’s also Spanish and we love Spain very much as a country and it was where we went on our first holiday together so we’d like a Spanish name on our list. But [name]Rosamund[/name] sounds so regal and old fashioned to me, I just love it and I really want the nn [name]Romy[/name] which works with [name]Rosamund[/name]!! Again which would you keep?)
- [name]Grier[/name] (I didn’t like this name but now I [name]LOVE[/name] it!)
- [name]Lelia[/name] ([name]LEE[/name]-lee-uh)
- [name]Lilith[/name] (will it get lost in the crowd of [name]Lily[/name]'s?)
As usual I will take new suggestions, though I think I’ve almost heard every name there is by now! Hehe.
I look forward to your responses. Thank you