Please help me choose a name for my baby girl...

See the results of this poll: Please choose your favourite girl’s name below…

Respondents: 32 (This poll is closed)

• Ava : 4 (10%)
  • Lydia : 11 (26%)
  • Ruby : 3 (7%)
  • Ivy : 6 (14%)
  • Mila : 1 (2%)
  • Leah : 5 (12%)
  • Abigail : 6 (14%)
  • Molly : 2 (5%)
  • Isla: 4 (10%)

I love so many of your choices I can see why you are having a hard time choosing. I went with [name]Ruby[/name]. But coming very very close second choices are [name]Molly[/name], [name]Ivy[/name] and Mila.

I like all of them but [name]Ava[/name] and [name]Abigail[/name] flow wonderfully with [name]Charlotte[/name]!

I voted for [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] which I find to be a very classic combo. While all of your names are pretty, I think that [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] has the most versatility. I can picture it on a baby, child, young adult, adult and old woman. I can picture it on a girly girl and a tomboy, a doctor and a kindergarten teacher. I also think [name]Lydia[/name] is one of the most timeless names on your list (maybe along with [name]Abigail[/name] but I find [name]Abby[/name] a little too familiar). Names like [name]Ava[/name], [name]Ruby[/name], [name]Mila[/name] and [name]Isla[/name] are so cute, but are so “in” right now that there’s bound to be a lot of them now and then a big drop off sometime in the future.

[name]Ava[/name] is one of my favourite names despite its popularity, and [name]Ava[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Ava[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] and [name]Ava[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] are all lovely combos.

rollo

I voted for [name]Ruby[/name], with [name]Molly[/name] as a very close second :slight_smile: