Please help me name my baby girl 💕

Congratulations! Your daughter is beautiful! She looks like a [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] to me. She’s adorable. [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] would be my choice. Your list is gorgeous. I hope you’re recovering well.
Good luck with everything! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

She is so precious! She looks like a sweet, little [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] to me! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Wow so gorgeous! Congratulations! I think [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] would be the perfect name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Such a gorgeous girl! I think she looks like a [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Isn’t she absolutely precious!!! :sparkling_heart: She looks like a [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] to me. :two_hearts: congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations, what a sweetheart! I also think [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f].

2 Likes

I think she looks like a [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]! I love [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] or even [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]

2 Likes

Another vote for [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_m]Will[/name_m] u let us know what you ultimately decide?

1 Like

Thank you :two_hearts:
The blanket is the same as I had for my first born too so they must be common? We’re in [name_m]Melbourne[/name_m], Australia?

I have [name_f]Liberty[/name_f] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] picked out for middle names :two_hearts:

1 Like

I definitely will… I’m completely torn between [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] … I think she looks like she could be either :weary:

LOVE the name [name_u]Rayne[/name_u] :heart:

Thank you! I am recovering much better than with my first :two_hearts:

1 Like

So beautiful, and what a lovely little outfit! I think she looks like a [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], but I can also really see her as a [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]!

1 Like

I’m in [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Beautiful, congratulations! Vivienne gets my vote! Lovely and unexpected for Aus. But you wrote Scarlett first so maybe that’s where your heart lies :heart: You can’t go wrong, all lovely choices

1 Like

Firstly congratulations!!! She’s absolutely beautiful such a gorgeous little girl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am in love with the idea of [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] for you I think that name is so romantic and effortless really gorgeous. I think [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] feels so right for her.

Good luck with everything she is a stunner :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Go for [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] if you cant choose

1 Like