Please help us pick a name for our baby boy! PLEASE!!!

I’m at 33 weeks with NO NAME for my son and it’s driving me crazy :expressionless:

Keian [name]Tate[/name] and:

[name]Callum[/name] [name]Jude[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Jude[/name]
[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Jude[/name]
Greyden [name]Maxwell[/name]
[name]Rafferty[/name] [name]Jude[/name] ([name]Rafe[/name])
[name]Gavin[/name] [name]Jude[/name], [name]Gavin[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name]
[name]Jonas[/name] [name]James[/name] (JJ), [name]Jonas[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name]

[name]Asher[/name] is so cute but unfortunately someone we know close to us already snatched that one up! :frowning: [name]Ronan[/name] reminds me of [name]Rowan[/name] which I actually really like! and I’m not really a fan of the others…Thank you so much for responding!

You might also like the name [name]Roan[/name]. That would be a little less matchy than [name]Rowan[/name] and Keian, but would still go really well!

What do you think of [name]Adlai[/name] [name]Jude[/name]? Doesn’t really flow well, huh?

What about [name]Knox[/name] or [name]Lennox[/name]?

You seem to like that hard K sound in the X, as well as slightly more unique names.

I think [name]Lennox[/name] [name]Jude[/name] (nn K/Nox) sounds fantastic and fits in your sibset.

I actually really like [name]Lennox[/name] and [name]Knox[/name]!!! Now the hard part bringing them up to the hubby!!! :confused: Wish me luck! and thank you! :slight_smile:

Verdict husband shot down [name]Lennox[/name] and [name]Jude[/name] but likes [name]Knox[/name]…now for a middle name or a first name where I can use [name]Knox[/name] as a middle…

I love Keian [name]Tate[/name] by the way. [name]Knox[/name] sounds great!

[name]How[/name] about [name]Arlo[/name] as a variation of [name]Arnold[/name]?

Thank you so much!!! Not many people are fond of Keian…which I love obviously lol!!! It’s nice to hear positive feedback for once! :slight_smile: [name]Arlo[/name] is ok imo…I think I like [name]Arne[/name] better. Any suggestions for a middle name with [name]Knox[/name]?

Or my husbands most recent suggestion [name]Abram[/name] [name]Knox[/name]…opinions?

[name]Abram[/name] is a cool name, not sure it really feels like a fit with Keian but it works.

I have [name]Knox[/name] [name]Leander[/name] on my long list as well as [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Knox[/name].

I like [name]Abram[/name]. What about [name]Bram[/name]?

I like [name]Jasper[/name] but refuse to use in it bc of the Twilight frenzy. I’m a twilight fan and everyone would just assume that’s why I used it…as for [name]Bram[/name], it’d be a nickname if we do go with [name]Abram[/name].

Some options using [name]Knox[/name], [name]Eugene[/name] or [name]Arnold[/name]:
[name]Garrison[/name] [name]Knox[/name]
[name]Kason[/name] [name]Gene[/name]
[name]Jaxton[/name] [name]Arlo[/name]
[name]Malachi[/name] [name]Gene[/name]
[name]Geno[/name] [name]Knox[/name]

Other names you might like:
[name]Jace[/name]
[name]Knute[/name]
[name]Kellan[/name](probably too similar to Keian)
[name]Kai[/name]
[name]Grady[/name]
[name]Gavin[/name]
[name]Micah[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Judson[/name]
[name]Ryne[/name]
[name]Weston[/name]
[name]Gabe[/name]
[name]Kameron[/name]
Tyce
[name]Kyson[/name]
[name]Troy[/name]
[name]Zane[/name]

Keian [name]Tate[/name] &

[name]Griffin[/name]
[name]Logan[/name]
[name]Calix[/name]
[name]Evan[/name]
[name]Tristan[/name]
[name]Ryder[/name]
[name]Jordan[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name]
[name]Rhys[/name]
[name]Jared[/name]
[name]Kyler[/name]
[name]Kyson[/name]
[name]Zane[/name]

(I love the sound of Keian [name]Tate[/name] btw, can I ask why its spelled that way? I’ve only seen it spelled [name]Cian[/name])
The traditionally spelled [name]Cian[/name], is Irish, are you looking for Irish names?
[name]Cormac[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name]
[name]Connor[/name]/[name]Conner[/name]
[name]Finnian[/name]
[name]Callum[/name]
[name]Eamon[/name]
[name]Niall[/name]
[name]Reilly[/name]/[name]Riley[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Rory[/name]
[name]Seamus[/name]
[name]Ronan[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name]
[name]Patrick[/name]
[name]Breccan[/name]
[name]Brennan[/name]
[name]Brody[/name]
[name]Shane[/name]
[name]Malachi[/name]
[name]Aidan[/name] (traditional irish name, not the trendy [name]Aiden[/name])

Oh and, i really dislike [name]Abram[/name], sorry

good luck!

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Abram[/name] [name]Knox[/name]! That is a fabulous name!

I’m not a huge fan of [name]Abram[/name], but, if you like it, go for it! Some other suggestions to go with [name]Knox[/name]:

[name]Jacoby[/name] [name]Knox[/name]
[name]Jameson[/name] [name]Knox[/name]
[name]Gareth[/name] [name]Knox[/name]
[name]Garrett[/name] [name]Knox[/name]
[name]Griffin[/name] [name]Knox[/name]
[name]Julian[/name] [name]Knox[/name]
[name]Owen[/name] [name]Knox[/name]
[name]Spencer[/name] [name]Knox[/name]
[name]Anderson[/name] [name]Knox[/name]
[name]Christian[/name] [name]Knox[/name]
[name]Duncan[/name] [name]Knox[/name]
[name]Emmett[/name] [name]Knox[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Knox[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name] [name]Knox[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name] [name]Knox[/name]
[name]Hayden[/name] [name]Knox[/name]
[name]Lewis[/name] [name]Knox[/name]
[name]Malcolm[/name] [name]Knox[/name]
[name]Quentin[/name] [name]Knox[/name]
Eamon Knox
Tiernan Knox
Regan Knox
Lucan Knox
Madden Knox
Madigan Knox
Finnigan Knox
Finlay Knox
Darby Knox
Cormac Knox
Connor Knox
Connelly Knox
Carson Knox
Brennan Knox
Breccan Knox

I like [name]Eugene[/name] as a middle name, too. Good luck!

Thank you everyone for all the suggestions! I will sit down with my hubby a little later tonight and sort through all of them!!!

katie8765 Thanks I don’t know if you saw when I replied earlier but hardly anyone likes the name Keian. We were trying over and over to come up with a spelling with both agreed on and we thought of how the name [name]Ian[/name] is spelled and just put the Ke- in front of it giving us Keian! I didn’t want the y in there. Also I’ve never even seen the other spellings thanks for showing me! :slight_smile:

leonielee My husband is stuck on it, I on the other hand like it a lot but I’m not sure it’s “the one” lol!!! But thank you! :slight_smile:

This might sound weird but I like [name]Eugene[/name] for a middle name. Maybe I’m just parcial to it because it’s [name]Flynn[/name] ryders name in tangled? But I think it’s great for you because it has so many family ties. Anyway good luck!