Please help us pick a name for our baby girl!

Our son is [name]Maximus[/name] [name]Christopher[/name] and we are having a daughter in 5 weeks and don’t have a name yet. Here are our choices…Please pick your favorite - Thanks!!! : )
I know [name]Rose[/name] is overly used as a mn but it’s after someone very important to us

[name]Angelina[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Liliana[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Sienna[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Milan[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Rosalia[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Rosa[/name] [name]Bella[/name]
[name]Josephina[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Estella[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Devorah[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]

[name]Angelina[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]: It’s a pretty combo, but it’s way to close to [name]Angelina[/name] [name]Jolie[/name]!

[name]Liliana[/name] [name]Rose[/name]: I love it!

[name]Sienna[/name] [name]Rose[/name]: [name]Sienna[/name] is a trendy place name, and it reminds me of the car…

[name]Milan[/name] [name]Rose[/name]: See [name]Sienna[/name]. I think you have MUCH better options that will serve your daughter a lot better through life.

[name]Rosalia[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]: Very pretty! [name]How[/name] are you pronouncing [name]Rosalia[/name]?

[name]Rosa[/name] [name]Bella[/name]: That’s my name! :slight_smile: I don’t think it flows well with [name]Bella[/name], though…

[name]Josephina[/name] [name]Rose[/name]: Also lovely…

[name]Estella[/name] [name]Rose[/name]: I love this!

[name]Devorah[/name] [name]Rose[/name]: Not a fan of [name]Devorah[/name]/[name]Deborah[/name]…

[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]: Gorgeous, and it flows beautifully!

If I had to pick a favorite… either [name]Aurora[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] or [name]Estella[/name] [name]Rose[/name], with [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Rose[/name] close behind!

I also forgot to put on the list [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - We call my son [name]Max[/name] and I think [name]Max[/name] and [name]Bella[/name] is cute with [name]Arabella[/name] being more unique like [name]Maximus[/name] - thoughts??? thanks again!!!

My favorites:

[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Josephine[/name][/quote]

[name]Arabella[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is beautiful too…[name]Max[/name] and [name]Bella[/name] are adorable together as a sibset…

I love [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Rose[/name], but think [name]Liliana[/name] could be a top baby name of the future so it depends if popularity bothers you.

[name]Rosalia[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] is STUNNING! So beautiful :slight_smile: I think someone else asked also - ho are you pronouncing [name]Rosalia[/name]? I like the [name]Rose[/name]-[name]AH[/name]-lia pronounciation best but both are pretty. And u have the nn’s [name]Rose[/name], [name]Rosie[/name] or my fav, [name]Lia[/name].

I also like [name]Josephina[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Aurora[/name] [name]Josephine[/name].

Have you considered Rosabella [name]Josephine[/name] or [name]Josephina[/name] [name]Rosabelle[/name]?

[name]Rose[/name], [name]Belle[/name] and [name]Josephine[/name] seem to be you favourite names and those combos give you all 3!

My favourites are:

[name]Liliana[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - [name]Lilianna[/name] is one of my favourite names, but it is getting really popular…

[name]Rosalia[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] - I think [name]Rosalia[/name] is really cute. I also love [name]Rosalie[/name].

[name]Rosa[/name] [name]Bella[/name] - [name]Love[/name] [name]Rosa[/name] as a first name, but I don’t like it with the mn [name]Bella[/name], what about [name]Rosa[/name] Josphine, [name]Rosa[/name] [name]Estelle[/name], or you could use Rosabel(le) or Rosabella as a first name. I love Rosabel.

[name]Josephina[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - So cute!

[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] - Adorable!

Our son is [name]Maximus[/name] [name]Christopher[/name]

[name]Angelina[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] A lovely combo and I would not worry about [name]Angelina[/name] [name]Jolie[/name] she will be forgotten by your daughter’s generation.

The [name]Angelina[/name] combo is my favourite.

[name]Milan[/name] [name]Rose[/name] Pretty but I much prefer [name]Milana[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] is nice but I think I prefer [name]Angelina[/name]

[name]Arabella[/name] is a lovely name and I like [name]Belle[/name] as the nn rather than [name]Bella[/name]

All below imo should have an ‘e’ ending.
[name]Rosalia[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]

[name]Arabella[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is perfect - [name]Max[/name] and [name]Bella[/name] do go wonderfully together.

My other favorites from your list are [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Rose[/name] ([name]Max[/name] and [name]Lily[/name] are also cute together, if you might want to call her that) and [name]Aurora[/name] [name]Josephine[/name].

I think you have some great choices and here are my thoughts:

[name]Angelina[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]- A bit too much of a mouthful and agreed with the [name]Angeline[/name] [name]Jolie[/name] statement

[name]Liliana[/name] [name]Rose[/name]- Very common, it’s pretty, but I think you have better choices

[name]Sienna[/name] [name]Rose[/name]- I really like this one, and it goes nicely with [name]Max[/name]. It’s cute and spunky at the same time

[name]Milan[/name] [name]Rose[/name]- For me, being paired with [name]Max[/name], the [name]Milan[/name] name comes off as masculine. Also [name]Milan[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is quite similar to Moulan Rouge (sp?).

[name]Rosalia[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]- Again, I feel this may be too wordy, I prefer the sound of [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]. But I think [name]Max[/name] and [name]Rosa[/name] for nn’s are great together.

[name]Rosa[/name] [name]Bella[/name]- I know this name may be more common, but I really like it. It’s ultra feminine, short, and sweet. And like I mentioned before it goes nicely with [name]Max[/name].

[name]Josephina[/name] [name]Rose[/name]- I’m just not crazy about this. The [name]Joseph[/name] beginning is too masculine for me, especially when paired with [name]Max[/name].

[name]Estella[/name] [name]Rose[/name]- I like this one, it’s not my favorite one, but I still think it is very nice.

[name]Devorah[/name] [name]Rose[/name]- For me, [name]Devorah[/name] screams “evil witch”, I think it may be off of some character I cannot recall haha. It also is too similar in my opinion to [name]Deborah[/name] which is very outdated.

[name]Aurora[/name] Josephin- In general I’m not particularly fond of [name]Aurora[/name]. It always sounds like people are tripping over the two r’s to me.

Best, [name]Indigo[/name]

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Aurora[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]! I think it’s perfect!

[name]Angelina[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]- I’ve never liked the name [name]Josephine[/name] at all, but angeline is a beautiful name ^^

[name]Liliana[/name] [name]Rose[/name]- [name]Love[/name] it! Though, liliana is pretty much lily, and two flower names may be stretching it

[name]Sienna[/name] [name]Rose[/name]- I adore the name sienna I always have, and [name]Rose[/name] is a fantastic middle name, very fitting

[name]Milan[/name] [name]Rose[/name]- [name]Do[/name] not like milan at all,sorry

[name]Rosalia[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]- i dislike the combination, but i like the name rosalia

[name]Rosa[/name] [name]Bella[/name]- Very unique, never heard rosa bella before, so i very much like that

[name]Josephina[/name] [name]Rose[/name]- josephina is better then josephine so i like this one yeah

[name]Estella[/name] [name]Rose[/name]- like this, i find it very girly, but if you dont want a girly name, then this isnt right for you

[name]Devorah[/name] [name]Rose[/name]- love the middle name, not the first one

[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]- aurora is a beautiful name!

You had great choices for all of them, good luck! ^^

[name]Estella[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is very pretty. I like this best.

Good luck!

I know a [name]Josephine[/name] and her nickname is [name]Sophie[/name]! I think [name]Max[/name] and [name]Josephine[/name]/[name]Sophie[/name] is wonderful.

Congratulations! I love these 3 names…my favorite is [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Rose[/name]!

[name]Liliana[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

These three are my far my favorites and they are all so fabulous. Especially [name]Estella[/name]. [name]Love[/name]!

[name]Sienna[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]

[name]Sienna[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is my favorite! I think its unique enough without being too lengthy. :slight_smile: