Please help....we cannot agree

For a girl, tell me which you like best

[name]June[/name] [name]Sutton[/name]
[name]Hattie[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]

Please help break the tie!

OK, difficult one - [name]Love[/name] [name]June[/name] but [name]Sutton[/name] for a girl??? [name]Hattie[/name] is nice but I’d only use it as a nn for [name]Harriet[/name]. [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] (i my daughters name…). Honestly as they are I would struggle to choose. hmm prob go with [name]June[/name] as middle names are so rarely used.

If I can make suggestions: [name]Harriet[/name] [name]June[/name] nn [name]Hattie[/name] or [name]June[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] are really lovely.

[name]Minnie[/name] x

I like [name]June[/name] more than [name]Hattie[/name], but I like [name]Harriet[/name] more than [name]June[/name], lol.

I think [name]June[/name] [name]Sutton[/name] sounds nice, but [name]June[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] is lovely. I also really like the suggested [name]Harriet[/name] [name]June[/name].

I love [name]June[/name] [name]Sutton[/name] definately. It sounds like classic glamor like out of a 1930’s movie.

[name]June[/name]! I’m expecting in 5 weeks, and if I have a girl she’ll be [name]June[/name] [name]Louise[/name] or [name]June[/name] [name]Eloise[/name].

[name]June[/name] [name]Sutton[/name] is awesome! [name]Love[/name] it!

This is tough, love them both, but I am voting for [name]June[/name]. A little more modern and will be pretty [name]FOREVER[/name].

[name]Love[/name] [name]June[/name] [name]Sutton[/name]!!

I [name]LOVE[/name] the suggestion of [name]Harriet[/name] [name]June[/name] nn [name]Hattie[/name]! I like [name]Hattie[/name] as a nickname, but not without the full name [name]Harriet[/name]. I found it very limiting to use a nickname as a full name. I like [name]June[/name] better than [name]Hattie[/name] on its own, but I would use [name]June[/name] [name]Harriet[/name] instead of [name]June[/name] [name]Sutton[/name] unless it’s a family name you really want to use for that reason.

I like [name]June[/name] [name]Sutton[/name] better than [name]Hattie[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]. The middle name is the place where you can go wild and pick whatever unusual thing you want! And I love [name]June[/name] – as previous posters have noted, [name]Hattie[/name] is really more of a nickname. For [name]Harriet[/name], or [name]Henrietta[/name] if you prefer.

I think [name]June[/name] is lovely. I don’t care for [name]Hattie[/name] on it’s own.

I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]June[/name]! It’s timeless & beautiful. I’d definitely go with that choice!! :stuck_out_tongue: