Please help!

Okay, my husband and I were talking names last night. We were talking about family names/people we would like to honor. For a boy we have decided on [name]David[/name] [name]Allen[/name] [name]Emery[/name] K______. While I am not a fan of 2 middle names, this would cover everyone that is male that we would like to honor. So my question then becomes what about if we have a daughter. Here are the 2 names I have been tossing around: [name]Nicole[/name] [name]Joy[/name] K_____ or [name]Nicole[/name] [name]Beverly[/name] K______. I do not want our daughter to have 2 middle names. Which one do you like better. Another name that could be used to honor would be [name]Grace[/name]. Please mix and match the girls name as I am wondering what would sound the best/flow the best. Thank you so much for your help!

I’m not a fan of david or nicole, just because of the people I know who have this name. Would you consider using [name]Allen[/name] as a first name? I think [name]Beverly[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is a beautiful name.

I really love the classic [name]David[/name], and think your [name]David[/name] combo flows very nicely. [name]How[/name] nice that you’re able to honor all of your important relatives in one name! :slight_smile:

I understand it’s a family name, but [name]Nicole[/name] is really, really dated. :frowning: Would you consider updating it [name]Nicola[/name], [name]Nico[/name], [name]Nicolette[/name], or [name]Nika[/name]? That said, it all depends on your last name, but I think [name]Nicole[/name] [name]Joy[/name] flows better than [name]Nicole[/name] [name]Beverly[/name] (unless your last name is only one syllable).

Good luck, Kansas Girl!

OK, so my name is [name]Nicole[/name] and I always LOVED when folks call me [name]Nico[/name] as a nickname. Be aware that in some countries [name]Nico[/name] is a boy’s name - this may not bother you tho.

I like [name]Nicola[/name] [name]Joy[/name] K_____

I don’t like [name]Nicolette[/name] which unfortunately sounds too much like Nicorette to me.

I love [name]Nicole[/name] [name]Grace[/name]! These are two of my favorite names! [name]Nicole[/name] is stunning! Go for it! It is lovely and has a great meaning. If for some reason you decide not to go with [name]Nicole[/name], then you could switch the names around and go with [name]Grace[/name] [name]Nicole[/name]. [name]Both[/name] are beautiful.

Blessings to you and your family!

I forgot to add that [name]David[/name] is an excellent name for your son. It also has a great meaning and is the name of an excellent Godly man in the Bible. [name]How[/name] great that you can honor family at the same time. Nice job on naming your children!