Please rate these names?

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Rose[/name] & [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Iris[/name]

A little bump! :rolleyes:

I really love [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rose[/name]! It’s my favorite out of the two, but [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Iris[/name] is just as beautiful (:

I prefer [name]Alice[/name], but I don’t live the mn [name]Rose[/name].

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Rose[/name]- Classic name, but may be considered basic and “boring” to some. I love [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rosamund[/name], I don’t know if you would like that.
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Iris[/name]- This is pretty. I like [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Iris[/name] sets it apart more since [name]Lucy[/name] is getting more popular.

I would rate both high. Some may consider them basic but basic names are very pretty.

[name]Both[/name] sweet and simple, nice enough names.

I love [name]Alice[/name] but it’s a little too bland for me to use as a first name and with [name]Rose[/name] as a middle name, the combo doesn’t excite me.

Like several names such as [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Emma[/name], I find [name]Lucy[/name] pretty dated because most [name]Lucy[/name]'s I know are well over 16 years old. [name]Iris[/name] is sweet and I’d prefer to see this as a first name.

I think there’s too many s sounds [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is okay and I like [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Rose[/name] (because [name]Rose[/name] has more of a z sound to the s).

I think [name]Violet[/name] [name]Rose[/name] or [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Violet[/name] would work
or [name]Iris[/name] [name]June[/name], [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Hazel[/name]

A little bump!

I was just contemplating [name]Iris[/name] as a MN myself…
I like [name]Alice[/name] with [name]Lucy[/name] as sisters. [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Iris[/name] are lovely- traditional with floral MNs.
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Iris[/name] would work too.

Bumpity bump.

I would only use [name]Rose[/name] as a first name, it gets lost and “default settings” as a middle. [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is okay. Of course [name]Alice[/name] [name]Iris[/name] doesn’t work so I see why you paired them the way you did.

I love [name]Iris[/name] a lot.

[name]Alice[/name] is gorgeous in a simple tailored way. [name]Lucy[/name] is nice, but I prefer all three other names to it.