Please take a minute to answer my poll...

See the results of this poll: Which do you prefer?

Respondents: 26 (This poll is closed)

• Orson James (nn Ori): 4 (15%)
  • Finley James (nn Finn): 9 (35%)
  • Dexter James (nn Dex): 7 (27%)
  • Felix James: 6 (23%)

Oh, I love your daughter’s name [name]Gretel[/name] [name]Joy[/name] (it’s rare but not too “out there”). I voted for [name]Felix[/name] [name]James[/name] because I think [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Gretel[/name] make a charming sibling duo! My second choice would be [name]Dexter[/name] [name]James[/name]. [name]Orson[/name] and [name]Finley[/name] just do not have the same spark as the other two and seem mismatched. [name]Orson[/name] sounds very heavy and [name]Finley[/name] is so popular. [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name] would be two other wonderful choices for [name]Gretel[/name]'s brother in my opinion. All the best!

Thanks, [name]Mischa[/name]!
I am with you…I like [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Dexter[/name] best, too, but my hubby can’t commit to a name. He really likes the idea of [name]Ori[/name], so he tends to lean toward [name]Orson[/name]…but he can be convinced of any of them at this point. I do really like [name]Sebastian[/name], it’s one we’ve talked about but eliminated for whatever reason. [name]Oliver[/name] is way to common…at least where I am. I know a ton of them in our immediate area and I think it is in the top 100, too. I wish it weren’t because it is cute! :slight_smile: