Please tell us what you think!! :)

You all were so helpful with our girls’ name list - want to help with our boys’ name list now? Pleeeeease?! :slight_smile: I’d love to hear any additional names you think we might like!

(Names we both really like have a )
[name]Beckett[/name]

[name]Brant[/name]
[name]Colton[/name] nn [name]Cole[/name] (not too sure about this one)
[name]Corbin[/name] (I’ve liked this for years but hubs isn’t sold on it)
[name]Davis[/name]
[name]Dane[/name] (most likely only as a middle name)
[name]Eli[/name] (hubby really likes this one)
[name]Griffin[/name]*
[name]Jude[/name] (middle name?)
[name]Kean[/name]/[name]Keane[/name]/[name]Kian[/name] (pron. Kee-an?)
[name]Ronan[/name] (pron. [name]Roe[/name]-nan or [name]Ron[/name]-an?)
[name]Reuben[/name]/[name]Ruben[/name] (unusual way to get nn [name]Ben[/name])
[name]Vance[/name]*
[name]Wilson[/name]
[name]Weston[/name]*

Thanks in advance! :smiley:

[name]Hi[/name]! These are my favorites from your list:

[name]Colton[/name] nn [name]Cole[/name] (not too sure about this one)—[name]How[/name] about just [name]Cole[/name]?
[name]Davis[/name]—as a mn
[name]Eli[/name] (hubby really likes this one)
[name]Griffin[/name]*
[name]Jude[/name] (middle name?)
[name]Ronan[/name] (pron. [name]Roe[/name]-nan)

Here are some other suggestions:
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]

Great list! I am kind of new here, so don’t put too much weight in my opinions :smiley:

[name]Beckett[/name]* – cute, but sounds very trendy to me. I know a number of little [name]Emmett[/name]'s/[name]Beckett[/name]'s/[name]Bennett[/name]'s. I think [name]Beck[/name] is a cute nn, though.
[name]Brant[/name] – I like this, but I prefer it as [name]Brandt[/name].
[name]Colton[/name] nn [name]Cole[/name] (not too sure about this one) – not a fan
[name]Corbin[/name] (I’ve liked this for years but hubs isn’t sold on it) – ok
[name]Davis[/name] – not a fan
[name]Dane[/name] (most likely only as a middle name) – I love this
[name]Eli[/name] (hubby really likes this one) – I like it, very cute. Getting popular, and just to warn you my friend’s DS has this name and she gets SO annoyed with all the people (mainly doctor’s offices) that call him “[name]Ellie[/name]”. As the name gets more popular, hopefully that will happen less. You can always use [name]Elias[/name] or [name]Elijah[/name] nn [name]Eli[/name] to get past that issue, though.
[name]Griffin[/name]* – ok. A little too trendy/popular for my taste, and has always sounded like a dogs name or something to me. But I can say that about a lot of names!
[name]Jude[/name] (middle name?) – I love [name]Jude[/name]! Great name.
[name]Kean[/name]/[name]Keane[/name]/[name]Kian[/name] (pron. Kee-an?) – I would pronounce [name]Kean[/name] and [name]Keane[/name] as “keen”, and [name]Kian[/name] as “kye-an”
[name]Ronan[/name] (pron. [name]Roe[/name]-nan or [name]Ron[/name]-an?) – I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Ronan[/name]! I have heard it pronounced both ways, I don’t know which one is correct. I like [name]Roe[/name]-nan better, though.
[name]Reuben[/name]/[name]Ruben[/name] (unusual way to get nn [name]Ben[/name]) – I love this! I prefer [name]Reuben[/name].
[name]Vance[/name]* – cute, but lacks something for me. I also want to say [name]Vince[/name]!
[name]Wilson[/name] – not my style.
[name]Weston[/name]* – [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Weston[/name]! Usually I don’t care for names like [name]Weston[/name], but something about this name grabs me. I love the nn [name]Wes[/name], too!

Kyemsma and norskelove,
You have both been so very helpful with your comments and suggestions! I had a detailed response all written up, and then I lost it… Arrrrgh!!! :confused:
I’ll just comment on the names you both suggested to us:

• [name]Elias[/name] or [name]Elijah[/name], as a longer name for [name]Eli[/name] (I suggested [name]Elias[/name], but hubs prefers [name]Eli[/name] or [name]Elijah[/name], and I don’t care for [name]Elijah[/name]. :frowning: So, I think if we used it, we’d just use [name]Eli[/name].)
  • [name]Cole[/name], instead of [name]Colton[/name] (Hubs doesn’t care for [name]Cole[/name], but is ok with it as a nn)
  • [name]Levi[/name] (hubs loves this, and I kind of like it too, but we have friends who named their son this, so it kind of feels taken.)
  • [name]Rowan[/name] (Neither of us really care for this.)
  • [name]Ezra[/name] (Hmmm, never considered it… Have to think about that.)
  • [name]Samuel[/name] (Know too many people with this name, doesn’t feel special anymore.)

Again, thank you both SO MUCH for sharing your thoughts - gives us much to consider! :slight_smile:

I’d love to hear from anyone else who cares to share thoughts on these names…