Please Vote!! Boys List for baby number 2!! :)

See the results of this poll: Which Boy combo is the best? last name ‘Harrison’

Respondents: 57 (This poll is closed)

• Austin Rayner : 6 (9%)
  • Issac Stanley : 20 (31%)
  • Oscar Reed : 18 (28%)
  • Edward James: 21 (32%)

[name]Edward[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Harrison[/name], definitely! It’s gorgeous, and it sounds perfect with [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Michael[/name].

Slightly upset that no one has voted for [name]Austin[/name] as this is my favourite… Please help guys and give me some more suggestions for middles to go with it! and the others and any other first names to fit my theme! xx :slight_smile:

Thank you goodhope for your opinion… when we were choosing my sons name after he was born [name]Edward[/name] [name]James[/name] came second place to [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Michael[/name] and because we liked it so much has been reincarnated-the only name to have had the privilege, all the others we had last time, we don’t like this time round :slight_smile: xx

I like [name]Austin[/name]! [name]Edward[/name] [name]James[/name] would be my last pick, although [name]James[/name] is a fave of mine.

I like [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Reed[/name] but hesitate in having two boys with the same initial.

I think the combo of [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Stanley[/name] is great although I am not a [name]Stanley[/name] fan it really works in this combo.

I would prefer [name]James[/name] in the first name spot, and [name]James[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] make a really, really good sibset.

[name]James[/name] [name]Austin[/name], [name]James[/name] [name]Reed[/name], [name]James[/name] [name]Oscar[/name], [name]James[/name] [name]Stanley[/name], [name]James[/name] [name]Edward[/name] they all work well.

rollo

[name]Edward[/name] [name]James[/name] is my pick! So handsome with [name]Oliver[/name].

[name]Stanley[/name] is a nod to a late family member who we lost recently, he was adored and will be missed greatly :slight_smile: I thought seeing as [name]Michael[/name] has been passed down through 4 generations so far on my partners side I thought it would be a lovely sentiment to incorporate this into babies name (if its a boy)… i just struggled to find a first name to go with it.
[name]James[/name] was a filler but flowed nicely so has just stuck… I don’t think we like it enough as a first but it could be a girl so might not matter! :slight_smile: xxx thank you for suggestions xx

I was going to vote, but I realized that I like your names, just not necessarily in those combos.
From your combos, I would pick [name]Edward[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]. But I really like [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Reed[/name] [name]Harrison[/name], [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Rayner[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] or [name]Isaac[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]. I think the names [name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Edward[/name] go best with brother’s name of [name]Oliver[/name]. [name]Oscar[/name] would fit too, but I don’t think it flows as well with the last name as the other two. I like the name [name]Austin[/name], but not in your case. The others are a better complement to [name]Oliver[/name].

I hope I wasn’t too confusing…

Voted for [name]Edward[/name] [name]James[/name] but regretting it because [name]Michael[/name] has so much meaning and [name]James[/name] is a filler? I love [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Stanley[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] or [name]Edward[/name] [name]Stanley[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]. I think [name]Stanley[/name] should definetily be middle.

[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Stanley[/name] is my number one choice. [name]Edward[/name] [name]James[/name] would be second although I like [name]Edmund[/name] or [name]Esmond[/name] better then [name]Edward[/name].

I voted [name]Isaac[/name]- but prefer [name]Isaac[/name] [name]James[/name].
To me [name]Oliver[/name] also matches:
[name]Adam[/name] -classic, solid, easy to spell like [name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Lachlan[/name] -well known, similar feel to [name]Oliver[/name], not too high up the charts but still popular like [name]Oliver[/name] is, solid boy name
[name]Leo[/name] -maybe too trendy, but does sound great with [name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name] -great solid masculine name that always hangs around in the charts but never takes #1
[name]Nathaniel[/name] -[name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Nate[/name] seem too perfect together.

[name]Isaac[/name] is my absolute favourite boy name!

Thankyou for the suggestions :slight_smile: 4 of those names you suggested have been on my list already ([name]Adam[/name], [name]Leo[/name], [name]Nathaniel[/name]/[name]Nathan[/name], [name]Daniel[/name])they were some of the many that fell at the first hurdle when i shared them with my partner i either got a blunt no with each suggestion, or with a bit of research realised a close friend of family or actual family member was called one of those names or very close :slight_smile: I’m not sure about [name]Lachlan[/name] as my partners name and mine both start with an ‘L’ too… xx

I voted for [name]Edward[/name] [name]James[/name], but now I like [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Stanley[/name] more, especially with the mn honoring a family member.

I voted [name]Edward[/name], but also like [name]Isaac[/name]. Either would be gorgeous with [name]Oliver[/name]. Sorry to say I really dislike [name]Austin[/name]. It was uber popular/trendy about 8 years ago.

Maybe I missed this but [name]Issac[/name] is supposed to be [name]Isaac[/name] right? If so, that gets my vote!

ETA - Nevermind, found your edit! I’m lacking an attention span today…

The name [name]Austin[/name] has been hovering around top 150 on the UK list as far as I’ve found on official lists, I wouldn’t say it’s been ‘[name]Uber[/name]’ popular over here and tbh [name]Oliver[/name] was number 1 last year and before that [name]Jack[/name] for about 16 years. There are multiple reasons WHY these are our shortlist of names some reasons are because of style and British sounding-ness lol but mostly to do with what other kids are called already, the next time I hear a [name]Jack[/name], [name]Jake[/name], [name]Harvey[/name], [name]Thomas[/name], [name]Henry[/name], [name]Harry[/name], [name]Alfie[/name], [name]Charlie[/name], [name]Aiden[/name], [name]Alex[/name], won’t be the last :slight_smile: I haven’t met [name]ONE[/name] [name]Austin[/name] in the UK where I live.

I like [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Stanley[/name] and [name]Edward[/name] [name]James[/name] :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Reed[/name] because I love the name [name]Oscar[/name] so much.

I would vote for [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Stanley[/name], if that were an option because [name]Stanley[/name] has a special meaning to you.

Hmmn [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Stanley[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]… sounds nice but I still don’t know with the O being the same as [name]Oliver[/name] can anyone suggest something to freshen the list up ? Thankyou everyone for the input (i dont know if you all read all the posts other users have posted) or just vote then comment? xxx