Please Vote for Twin Names!

See the results of this poll: Favorite twin girl name combination?

Respondents: 96 (This poll is closed)

• Avery + Chloe : 13 (14%)
  • Caroline + Rosalie : 32 (33%)
  • Everly + Claire : 10 (10%)
  • Adeline + Genevieve : 30 (31%)
  • Lily + Ella: 11 (11%)

I voted for [name_u]Avery[/name_u] and [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] because they seem to fit on best with your family names.

My favorite combination was [name_u]Everly[/name_u] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] though.

I think [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_u]Everly[/name_u] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Ella[/name_f] are all super fantastic! I think I’m going to vote for [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] (although I’d prefer to see [name_f]Addy[/name_f] and [name_f]Evie[/name_f] or [name_f]Della[/name_f] and [name_f]Evie[/name_f]–slightly less matchy than [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] and [name_f]Evie[/name_f]? Then again, I adore [name_f]Adele[/name_f] and [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] “[name_f]Della[/name_f] and [name_f]Eva[/name_f]” together, so I’m obviously a bit biased there!), but I love the other twinsets a lot! I think [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] are especially gorgeous together. (But [name_u]Everly[/name_u] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] or [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Ella[/name_f] are both so summery, feminine, and sweet!)

I like [name_u]Everly[/name_u] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] a lot, but if DH isn’t sold, my vote goes to [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]! [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] & [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is a nice alternate option but if you’re worried about their length, maybe they aren’t the right choice.

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] feel so elegant, classic and sweet together. They’re not the best match stylistically with [name_m]Landon[/name_m]- [name_u]Avery[/name_u] and [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] or [name_u]Everly[/name_u] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] would be a better fit- but I’m not as fond of those names.

Thank you for the feedback!

@bonfireazalea if we threw [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] into the mix as my other boy name, would that change what you think matches stylistically with them?

@ashthedreamer thanks for your input as well. I agree [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] and [name_f]Evie[/name_f] are maybe a bit matchy… Maybe [name_f]Addie[/name_f] and [name_f]Evie[/name_f] are a better pair if we go that route.

Thanks!

[name_m]Landon[/name_m] and [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] feel the same stylistically, both being modern-sounding surnames. I’d still say [name_u]Avery[/name_u] and [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] or [name_u]Everly[/name_u] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] sound the best with them, as they’re all modern names (except [name_f]Claire[/name_f] which I would consider timeless and not tied to any era), but to me two with modern names and two with classic names isn’t as jarring as one modern name and two classic names.

[name_m]Landon[/name_m], [name_u]Everly[/name_u], & [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is my favourite sibset. It sounds amazing.

I adore [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Ella[/name_f]! They are perfect together and with [name_m]Landon[/name_m]. I personally would not worry about the two L’s; it’s fine. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] are perfection!

My favourites are [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and Genevieve ([name_u]Cali[/name_u] and [name_f]Vivi[/name_f]). So sweet. Choosing from your list I like [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] and Genevieve.

So many great comments and suggestions!! I think my problem is that I like all of them, probably a few more than others, and can’t seem to edit them down. Anybody have suggestions for the best way to get down to one final choice? Pros and cons list? Let DH pick?? Thanks!

Personally I’d pair [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] and [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

Anyone have thoughts on [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_u]Everly[/name_u] as a pairing? Thanks!

I voted for [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] as I love them both equally, I also love [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], which I think goes lovely with [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] if [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is too long. I do think that length compared to other relatives doesn’t matter too much, however if you were thinking of naming one twin [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and the other [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] that would seem a bit mismatched.
[name_u]Avery[/name_u] and [name_u]Everly[/name_u] are too unisex sounding compared to the ‘sister’ name and considering big brother is [name_m]Landon[/name_m]. [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Ella[/name_f] is ok, but because I am from the UK it feels a bit dated due to overuse in the early 2000s! I actually like [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] as twin names, even though they share some letters they do have different sounds and both fit well with [name_m]Landon[/name_m]. I know [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is liked on Nameberry but I find it really dated as I know many [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]'s my parents age (or older) but none my age ( or younger). You do have some lovely choices and the right names will speak to you when they are ready to!