Please vote! One week to go

Finding it so hard to narrow down our list and bub will be here any day! Please help me choose which name brings you the most joy!
For reference, siblings are [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] ([name_u]Sully[/name_u]), [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. We don’t mind using ‘nickname’ names either, it’s common amongst children where we live.
Thanks Berries

• [name_f]Birdie[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Goldie[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Fern[/name_f]
  • [name_u]June[/name_u]/Junie
  • [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Clover[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Willa[/name_f]

0 voters

1 Like

June is so cute and [name_f]Junie[/name_f] is such a spunky nickname

1 Like

I voted for [name_u]June[/name_u] but I also adore [name_f]Willa[/name_f]. And I think [name_f]Clover[/name_f] would fit in beautifully with your children’s names as well.

2 Likes

Junie, [name_f]Goldie[/name_f] or [name_f]Willa[/name_f] for me

1 Like

I think [name_u]June[/name_u] fits best with your sibset, but I love [name_f]Willa[/name_f] more!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Fleur[/name_f], [name_f]Clover[/name_f] and [name_f]Willa[/name_f] for your family. I voted for [name_f]Willa[/name_f].

1 Like

June/Junie or [name_f]Goldie[/name_f]!! :sunny::sunny:

1 Like

I voted for [name_f]Fern[/name_f] but really it was a tie between [name_f]Fern[/name_f] and [name_u]June[/name_u] for me. [name_f]Clover[/name_f] I really like here as well.

1 Like

I voted for [name_f]Willa[/name_f]! Btw love your kids names there so nice :grin: !

1 Like

Torn between [name_f]Willa[/name_f] and [name_u]June[/name_u]. I love them both!

1 Like

Love your kids’ names

Willa feels perfect

1 Like

Willa is perfect with your kids’ names!

1 Like

Junie and [name_f]Clover[/name_f] are so cute!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Willa[/name_f]! I think it bridges the gap beautifully between the nature-y [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and the surname-y [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u].

1 Like

Willa is my favourite, but [name_u]June[/name_u] nn [name_f]Junie[/name_f] is absolutely adorable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I voted for [name_f]Clover[/name_f] but [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_f]Goldie[/name_f] are also darling!

1 Like

Willa is my favorite out of all of these, with [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_f]Clover[/name_f] and close seconds!

1 Like

What a lovely list!

I honestly like them all, but I’m loving [name_f]Clover[/name_f] with your sibset — all the more so for a lucky #4 :four_leaf_clover:

Very best of luck!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Clover[/name_f], [name_f]Willa[/name_f] & [name_u]June[/name_u] those three are my favourites with your children’s names. I voted [name_u]June[/name_u] because I think she’s sweet has a pretty vintage flair which works with [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] but has the right level of seriousness for the name to partner well with [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u].

1 Like

Thank you so much for your responses!

It has definitely helped us to cull the list and know that we probably can’t go wrong with whatever we choose :blush:

1 Like