Please Vote! Which do you prefer?

See the results of this poll: Which name do you prefer?

Respondents: 24 (This poll is closed)

• Eliana Gioia: 7 (29%)
  • Maia Allegra: 13 (54%)
  • Serena Talia: 0 (0%)
  • Serena Clara: 4 (17%)

I voted for [name]Maia[/name] [name]Allegra[/name]. [name]Both[/name] of those were favorites from your list individually as well as in combination. I just love [name]Allegra[/name]! [name]Maia[/name] is pretty for both a young girl and adult (I like the [name]Maya[/name] spelling as well).
[name]Eliana[/name] is nms - a little too frilly and may have anna v ahna pronunciation differences. [name]Gioia[/name] has a pretty sound but the spelling makes me think of [name]Goya[/name].
[name]Serena[/name] [name]Clara[/name] - I would have voted for this but depending on where you live I don’t know if you’ll get the seh-ray-nah pronunciation instead of seh-ree-nah. I think seh-ree-nah is pretty but if that’s not what you want you may find yourself correcting people (maybe that’s ok with you, and if so I like [name]Clara[/name] middle).

But [name]Maia[/name] [name]Allegra[/name] is lovely!

I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Eliana[/name]!!! It’s is number one on my list, so of course that’s the one I voted for. : )

I voted for [name]Maia[/name] [name]Allegra[/name]

Thanks for the feedback!

I like both pronounciations of [name]Serena[/name] but I prefer the one we would encourage. In the direct area where we live I don’t think there will be problems if you introduce her as such, but she might have issues down the road…although I don’t think the Ser-reen-ah pronounciation is that bad either, if she would decide to go with that eventually.