Poll: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd best option?

See the results of this poll: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd best option?

Respondents: 53 (This poll is closed)

• Ford : 12 (10%)
  • Axel : 24 (20%)
  • Lazarus : 12 (10%)
  • Memphis : 10 (8%)
  • Bailey : 8 (7%)
  • Lukas : 31 (26%)
  • Riley: 22 (18%)

You have many great names here! I voted for [name_u]Memphis[/name_u], [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] and [name_m]Axel[/name_m]. All wonderfully strong names, recognizable yet unusual. I do also love [name_m]Lazarus[/name_m].

1. [name_m]Axel[/name_m]
  2. [name_m]Lukas[/name_m]
  3. [name_m]Lazarus[/name_m]
  1. [name_m]Ford[/name_m]
  3. [name_m]Axel[/name_m]

Good luck!

So I’ve REALLY been crushing on [name_u]Memphis[/name_u] lately. I think it’s both modern and old world, unique yet familiar. It’s hands down my number one. [name_m]Axel[/name_m] is number two, though I slightly prefer [name_m]Axl[/name_m]. Either way you can’t go wrong, it’s just an all around great name. Number three is probably [name_m]Ford[/name_m] by default. It’s isn’t one of my favorites, but its a good choice if you feel attracted to it.

[name_u]Riley[/name_u] and [name_u]Bailey[/name_u],for me, are too common to feel special compared to [name_u]Memphis[/name_u], [name_m]Axel[/name_m] or [name_m]Ford[/name_m], but I don’t think there is anything wrong with them. Never been a big fan of [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] and spelling it [name_m]Lukas[/name_m] just increased that reaction for me. As far as [name_m]Lazarus[/name_m] goes, I just have a really hard time seeing this one on a child after a lot of horror movies and comic books that use the whole [name_m]Lazarus[/name_m] coming back from the dead thing as a plot point.

Also, for what it’s worth, I think [name_u]Memphis[/name_u] [name_m]Axl[/name_m] makes a lovely and striking combo!!

1. [name_m]Axel[/name_m]
  3. [name_m]Ford[/name_m]
    Sorry, but I prefer [name_u]Riley[/name_u] as a girl name and I have a good female friend named [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] so that name is totally feminine to me. However, other names are handsome!
  1. [name_m]Lukas[/name_m]
  2. [name_u]Riley[/name_u]
  3. [name_m]Axel[/name_m]

Thank you! Your feedback is much appreciated :slight_smile:

1. [name_m]Axel[/name_m]
  3. [name_u]Riley[/name_u]

[name_m]Lukas[/name_m], [name_m]Lazarus[/name_m], [name_u]Memphis[/name_u]