Poll: Baby #6 name help

Which one do you prefer for our 6th baby?

We have Heidi Helene, Rhys Owen, Griffin Henry, Emmeline Beatrix, and Allison James.

• August Benjamin
  • Solomon Thomas
  • Leander Thomas
  • Magnus Thomas
0 voters
2 Likes

[name_m]Magnus[/name_m] :heart:

2 Likes

I do like [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] a lot! I love them all though! So tough!

2 Likes

[name_m]Magnus[/name_m] or [name_m]Leander[/name_m]

3 Likes

[name_m]August[/name_m] and [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] are my favorites but I voted [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] :black_heart:

2 Likes

[name_m]Magnus[/name_m] & [name_m]August[/name_m] :white_heart:

2 Likes

love [name_m]August[/name_m] & [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] for you

1 Like

Congratulations on baby #6 :tada:

All of your names are lovely whichever you choose will be beyond handsome.

[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] is gorgeous! I would use this name in a heartbeat :heart:

Wishing you all the best

1 Like

I love [name_m]Leander[/name_m] and [name_m]August[/name_m]! 🩵💙

1 Like

[name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_m]August[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]! And he’s perfect with [name_m]Rhys[/name_m] & [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] (also super love him with Emmeline!). I also really like [name_m]Leander[/name_m], he would be my second choice (although I would prefer [name_m]Leander[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] over [name_m]Leander[/name_m] Thomas). All the options are lovely, but I especially love [name_m]August[/name_m].

Good luck!

1 Like

Having many kids myself, I know how it can be…

I chose [name_m]Leander[/name_m]. I think Rys, [name_m]Griffin[/name_m], and [name_m]Leander[/name_m] all come from the same style. And [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] is a great middle for it.

[name_f]My[/name_f] second would be [name_m]Magnus[/name_m].

I eliminated [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] because I personally dont think it has the same flow as everyone else.

[name_m]Even[/name_m] though [name_m]August[/name_m] is a good name, since you don’t have any other repeat first letters in the siblings, I eliminated it.

But overall [name_m]Leander[/name_m] sounds the best when throwing names out that you can’t remember when hollaring at kids anyway.

4 Likes

[name_f]Love[/name_f] these names - I think [name_m]August[/name_m] and [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] work the best with the siblings (I voted for [name_m]August[/name_m] but it was close!)

1 Like

I chose [name_m]Leander[/name_m]. [name_m]August[/name_m] is lovely, but I do prefer not to repeat first initials if possible.

1 Like

[name_m]Leander[/name_m] or [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] - both feel charming, outdoorsy and windswept like the others. [name_m]Leander[/name_m] is more poetic. [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] feels more heroic and playful.

[name_m]August[/name_m] feels more vintage - and I don’t love the A name right after [name_f]Allison[/name_f]

[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] also doesn’t feel quite right after [name_f]Allison[/name_f], almost rhyming/palindromic.

1 Like