Poll: Baby Boy Finalists

To my shock, we have a list of baby name finalists by week 25! Hubby and I still love the name [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] despite the disapproval from the two family members we ran it by (lesson learned, won’t ever be doing that again :stuck_out_tongue:) . Please vote for your favorite for a little boy running around the mountains of [name_u]Colorado[/name_u]. I’d love to hear honest opinions in the comments below.

Middle name is still pending based on the first name. Other MN contenders: [name_u]Valentine[/name_u], [name_m]Harvey[/name_m], [name_u]Lee[/name_u], [name_u]Francis[/name_u], [name_m]Frank[/name_m].

Thanks, Berries!

Baby Boy’s Name
  • William [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] [name_m]Burg[/name_m]
  • Atwood [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Burg[/name_m]
  • Orion [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Burg[/name_m]
  • Jason [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] [name_m]Burg[/name_m]
  • Atwood [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Burg[/name_m]

0 voters

Orion [name_m]William[/name_m] is :heart_eyes:

I also like [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] -how cool

1 Like

William [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] [name_m]Burg[/name_m] is perfect! Though if you used [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] as a first name, you could have the adorable nickname [name_m]Woody[/name_m].

2 Likes

I voted for [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] because 1) it’s a great combo, and 2) if you love [name_u]Atwood[/name_u], I really think you should use it! :slight_smile:

My second vote would be [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] – sounds so distinguished and handsome!

1 Like

[name_u]Orion[/name_u] is so effortlessly cool!

1 Like

I love both [name_m]Jason[/name_m] [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] and [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Atwood[/name_u]. [name_m]Jason[/name_m] sounds like he could be anyone/ do anything, but [name_m]William[/name_m] sounds more… fancy? But maybe he will be a [name_m]Will[/name_m] or a [name_u]Liam[/name_u]…

1 Like

Hi there.

I voted for [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u]. [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] is not honestly my personal favorite, but I could totally see an [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] running around the mountains! And it’s obviously the name that you love the most. I wouldn’t let your family’s opinions ruin your favorite name. They’re going to fall in love w/whatever name is attached to a sweet little baby. I love the nn [name_f]Atty[/name_f] too.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

When I see a name combo I say it the two ways as the full name and as the first and last name. Saying it as the first and last name I just don’t see a flow with [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] [name_m]Burg[/name_m]. [name_m]Jason[/name_m] [name_m]Burg[/name_m] gets my vote although I do think [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Burg[/name_m] also flows well. I think if you like [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] I’d use it in the middle for flows sake.

2 Likes

Orion [name_m]William[/name_m] couldn’t get more handsome. Absolutely love this one. [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] is great as well, but you rarely see [name_u]Orion[/name_u], which is a huge plus.

1 Like

Atwood is amazing and if you love it, I am fully behind it! It definitely has great first name potential, and I love a strong feminist namesake for a little boy :heart:

Atwood [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] got my vote, because I would be so excited to see it in the first name slot and it’s a seriously cool name, but I also love [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] or [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Atwood[/name_u].

Atwood [name_u]Francis[/name_u] or [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] would be awesome too.

Best of luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I love the name [name_u]Orion[/name_u]! It sounds adventurous, like what you’re looking for. [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Burg[/name_m] sounds great to me!

1 Like

ok so I chose [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] [name_m]Burg[/name_m] because
a) love [name_m]William[/name_m], top for me
b) the flowwwwww
c) [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] just looks better in the middle
but [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] and [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] are perfect as well

1 Like

Thanks, it does help! It’s cool to get a pulse on outsider opinions, but I’m hoping that we ultimately go with the name that we love the most. [name_f]Atty[/name_f] is a precious nn. Mostly, I value this forum as a check-in to make sure we haven’t flown too off the handle. :upside_down_face: I appreciate the feedback!

Yes, the flow of [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] is lovely! Thanks for the feedback! [name_f]My[/name_f] one hesitation is that my family may shorten [name_m]William[/name_m] to “[name_u]Billy[/name_u]”…and [name_u]Billy[/name_u] [name_m]Burg[/name_m] sounds a bit like a cotton-headed ninny muggins :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Orion [name_m]William[/name_m] by a mile. [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] reminds me of [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] who wrote the Handmaids Tale

Please use [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] as a first! It’s amazing! :heart_eyes: I honestly love [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] but it sounds great with [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] and [name_m]William[/name_m] too!

1 Like

I voted for William (can’t go wrong with it) but wanted to also suggest Oliver as the first name, which I think is nicer than Orion and with with three syllables works particularly well with the short last name Burg. Oliver Atwood Burg - then you wouldn’t need to worry about Billy.

1 Like

I voted for [name_m]William[/name_m]. But just dropped in to point out, if [name_m]Burg[/name_m] is the last name, be aware that it’s just like the popular destination of colonial Williamsburg in [name_f]Virginia[/name_f].

1 Like

Atwood [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] is so beautiful!!!

1 Like