Poll! Can't choose...

See the results of this poll: Which one???

Respondents: 50 (This poll is closed)

• Lily Victoria Footer: 21 (42%)
  • Holly Victoria Footer: 6 (12%)
  • Pearl Victoria Footer: 23 (46%)

[name]Holly[/name] is my first choice, but I love [name]Pearl[/name] too. [name]Lily[/name] is nice, but too pervasive so it loses it’s shine quite a bit.

All three are very nice names. I voted for [name]Pearl[/name] becuase I think it sounds best with your last name (due to the number of syllables). Congrats!!!

I love [name]Pearl[/name]! That got my vote.
I also love [name]Holly[/name], and I think it would be so fun to have a [name]Christmas[/name] baby named [name]Holly[/name]! I have never cared much for [name]Lily[/name], sorry.

[name]Pearl[/name] gets Mt vote. [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] is perfect.

I love both [name]Holly[/name] and [name]Lily[/name]! (Sorry, Pear feels like a grandmother name to me) I think [name]Lily[/name] works the best flow-wise, but [name]Holly[/name] is less common (not sure how much you care about popularity).

I cast my vote for [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]! Definitely the standout of the 3 to me. [name]Lily[/name] is overused and I have heard zooming to the top of the SSA list, [name]Holly[/name] seems a bit dated and not as special as [name]Pearl[/name], especially since it is so similar in sound to the meganame [name]Hayley[/name] and all of her spelling variants.

[name]Pearl[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] is a beautiful combo. Best Wishes!

I love [name]Holly[/name] Footer! So cute! [name]Pearl[/name] and [name]Lily[/name] are lovely too so regardless of what you choose she will be very well named!

I chose [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]- I don’t like [name]Holly[/name], and I love both [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name], so I picked the less popular option. Plus [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] sounds great. :slight_smile:

I chose [name]Holly[/name] because she will be a [name]Christmas[/name] baby. [name]How[/name] sweet!

[name]Pearl[/name] would probably be my favorite any other time.

[name]Lily[/name] is pretty, but I know SO many [name]Lily[/name]'s and [name]Lillie[/name]'s and [name]Lilah[/name]'s, and [name]Layla[/name]'s!