Poll: Favorite nn for Katherine?

See the results of this poll: favorite nn for Katherine?

Respondents: 50 (This poll is closed)

• Kat: 4 (8%)
  • Kate: 17 (34%)
  • Katie: 3 (6%)
  • Kit/Kitty: 22 (44%)
  • Kathy/Kath: 1 (2%)
  • Kay: 3 (6%)
  • Rina: 0 (0%)

Voted for [name]Kit[/name]/[name]Kitty[/name], but want to iterate that I love [name]Kit[/name], not [name]Kitty[/name]. These names have very different feels to me.

I prefer [name]Kate[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Kitty[/name] since that’s what my daughter’s nickname is.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Kate[/name], though [name]Kat[/name] is fun too. I know SO many Katies, so that one has kinda lost its appeal.

I know- [name]Katie[/name]'s everywhere I turn! I just hope [name]Kitty[/name] doesn’t become the next [name]Katie[/name].

I think [name]Kitty[/name] is such an adorable name. One of my friends is called [name]Kitty[/name] and she suits it so well! I also like [name]Kay[/name]…But I’m being a bit biased! :wink:

I voted for [name]Kitty[/name], which I like best from your list (I’m so tired of Kates and Katies, sorry!) but my favorite [name]Katherine[/name]/[name]Catherine[/name] nickname by far is Rini. I know a [name]Catherine[/name] who has gone by Rini her whole life and I love it. It’s such a unique nickname for the extremely commonplace [name]Katherine[/name].

Jackiet, my mum calls me Renni as a nickname for [name]Lauren[/name], because she never liked the standard nn’s :slight_smile: I like nn’s with a difference!

I know what you mean! A classic name with a quirky nn is pretty much ideal!

I voted for [name]Kit[/name]/[name]Kitty[/name]-I think that both [name]Kit[/name] & [name]Kitty[/name] are darling and fun nicknames for [name]Katherine[/name]! I also like [name]Kate[/name]-it’s lovely, simple, and classic.

Best wishes!

~Nameseeker3

I agree :slight_smile:

[name]Kate[/name] :smiley:

[name]Cat[/name], [name]Kitty[/name] or [name]Cricket[/name].