Poll for 3 girl names!!!!

See the results of this poll: Which one is best?

Respondents: 53 (This poll is closed)

• Charlotte Carey: 17 (32%)
  • Ashtyn Carey: 2 (4%)
  • Laura Carey: 6 (11%)
  • Angelica Carey: 4 (8%)
  • Anna Carey: 6 (11%)
  • Julia Carey: 18 (34%)

[name]Hi[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Julia[/name] [name]Carey[/name]: I voted for [name]Julia[/name] [name]Carey[/name] because I love the flow, and because [name]Julia[/name] feels so classic and elegant to me (not to mention professional). :slight_smile:

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Carey[/name]: I loved this, too, and to me, it has [name]Julia[/name]'s qualities, but I love the flow of [name]Julia[/name] [name]Carey[/name] more.

[name]Laura[/name] [name]Carey[/name]: I love [name]Laura[/name], too, but think that [name]Julia[/name] creates a better flow. (See [name]Charlotte[/name].)

[name]Angelica[/name] [name]Carey[/name]: I like some of the other names better, and when I say it out loud, I hear too much hard C.

[name]Anna[/name] [name]Carey[/name]: See [name]Laura[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]Ashtyn[/name] [name]Carey[/name]: Ashytyn is the only name on your list that I don’t care for, because it feels very trendy to me (and I can see it becoming dated quickly), especially with the y spelling.

So, one vote for [name]Julia[/name] [name]Carey[/name]. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I think [name]Julia[/name] is the perfect name! Most of the others are great, too, except for tryndee [name]Ashtyn[/name], which honestly is kind of awful compared to the other lovely names you have. I can definitely imagine [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Carey[/name], [name]Julia[/name] [name]Carey[/name], and [name]Laura[/name] [name]Carey[/name] as news reporters! [name]Anna[/name] is a little too popular, though it’s a nice name, and I don’t really like the repeating sounds of [name]AngeliCA[/name] [name]CArey[/name]. I think the two best choices are [name]Julia[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]-- they’re both gorgeous!!

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Carey[/name] -I like the alliteration, and it sounds sweet yet sophisticated. [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] [name]Carey[/name] works well, too.

[name]Ashtyn[/name] [name]Carey[/name] - This doesn’t fit my style and it seems out of place with yours, too. I don’t see a professional woman with this name, and I honestly don’t care for it…

[name]Laura[/name] [name]Carey[/name] - [name]Laura[/name] is sweet, but it seems like a name you would fade into the crowd with. She wouldn’t shine (her name wouldn’t, yet I’m sure your daughter will be a star in her own right!)…

[name]Angelica[/name] [name]Carey[/name] - The CK sound in [name]Angelica[/name] doesn’t flow well with [name]Carey[/name], and I only picture the bratty girl on Rugrats (TV show)!

[name]Anna[/name] [name]Carey[/name] - Sweet, elegant name, but [name]Anna[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] doesn’t work for me - too many N sounds!

[name]Julia[/name] [name]Carey[/name] - Gorgeous classic name with a beautiful sound. [name]Love[/name] the combination of [name]Julia[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] [name]Carey[/name], too! This name will take her far!

[name]Favorite[/name]: (1) [name]Julia[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] [name]Carey[/name], (2) [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] [name]Carey[/name], (Honorable Mention) [name]Laura[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] [name]Carey[/name]

Thank you all so much! My husband and I have decided on the two that we will be taking with us to the hospital. And the winners are…[name]Julia[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] and [name]Laura[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]…[name]Charlotte[/name] is one of my favorites, but we have families that INSIST on nicknames, and I [name]DO[/name] NOT care for [name]Char[/name], or [name]Charlie[/name], or [name]Lottie[/name] or whatever else they may come up with. So hopefully we will know if she’s a [name]Julia[/name] or a [name]Laura[/name] once we meet her!!!

Thank you!!!

You can’t go wrong with either of those names. I am partial to [name]Laura[/name], since that is what we named our baby. It is good because it is a classic but not that popular these days so she will probably be the only [name]Laura[/name] in her class.

Good luck! As for the issue with nn’s…just remember that DD might end up with a nn not related to her name at all! Happened with mine (and famously with “[name]Miley[/name]” [name]Cyrus[/name])

good luck with your little [name]Christmas[/name] baby!

Well, husband informed me that he never liked any [name]Laura[/name]'s he’s known, so we pretty much have chosen [name]Julia[/name]! So it will be [name]Julia[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] [name]Carey[/name]!!!

I think [name]Julia[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] [name]Carey[/name] is beautiful! :slight_smile: I’m really happy for you!

Take care! :slight_smile:

[name]Julia[/name] is gorgeous! Congrats!