Poll for E and F sibsets!

See the results of this poll: best sib set… choose 2 options (one from 1st 4 and one from 2nd 4)

Respondents: 40 (This poll is closed)

• Eloise and Finnian : 20 (28%)
  • Eloise and Fallon : 3 (4%)
  • Estelle and Finnian : 12 (17%)
  • Estelle and Fallon : 2 (3%)
  • Felicity and Everett : 16 (23%)
  • Felicity and Evander : 9 (13%)
  • Florence and Everett : 5 (7%)
  • Florence and Evander: 4 (6%)

I voted [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Finnian[/name]/[name]Felicity[/name] and [name]Everett[/name]! I think they would be perfect.

[name]Atticus[/name], [name]Beatrix[/name], [name]Coralie[/name], [name]Dante[/name], [name]Eloise[/name], and [name]Finnian[/name]
[name]Atticus[/name], [name]Beatrix[/name], [name]Coralie[/name], [name]Dante[/name], [name]Everett[/name], and [name]Felicity[/name].

I love them both!

[name]Atticus[/name], [name]Beatrix[/name], [name]Coralie[/name], [name]Dante[/name], [name]Estelle[/name] and [name]Finnian[/name]
[name]Atticus[/name], [name]Beatrix[/name], [name]Coralie[/name], [name]Dante[/name], [name]Florence[/name] and [name]Everett[/name]

I like [name]Felicity[/name] too but it ends in the same sound as [name]Coralie[/name]. I noticed that [name]Dante[/name] is your only child with a two-syllable name so if [name]Estelle[/name] and [name]Florence[/name] were chosen, he would not be the odd one out. Unfortunately, I’m not a fan of [name]Fallon[/name] for either gender and it sounds a little too modern for your family.

[name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Finnian[/name], [name]Felicity[/name] and [name]Everett[/name] :slight_smile:

I love the alphabet theme. That’s really clever! So whichever one comes out first gets the “e” name and the second twin gets the “f”? If I understand correctly??

I would [name]LOVE[/name] boy/girl twins. Congratulations!

[name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Finnian[/name]!!! gorgeous names! they sound great together and along with their siblings’ names. :slight_smile:

I love it! We have an [name]Elijah[/name] and this summer we’re expecting [name]Felicity[/name]. When did you decide you wanted to do an alphabet theme? I’ve played with the idea myself.

I voted [name]Estelle[/name]/[name]Finnian[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name]/[name]Evander[/name], but I think [name]Evander[/name] would need a match with more spunk than [name]Felicity[/name]/[name]Florence[/name]:slight_smile:

I love [name]Florence[/name] and [name]Evander[/name]. [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Finnian[/name] would be my second choice.

I voted [name]Estelle[/name] & [name]Finnian[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name] & [name]Evander[/name]. I like those double letters in [name]Estelle[/name] and [name]Finnian[/name], and I like [name]Felicity[/name] better than [name]Florence[/name] and [name]Evander[/name] better than [name]Everett[/name]!
Best wishes!