Poll for sibset name

Hypothetical poll for a maybe future little brother to Santiago nn Sonny. sharing my own thoughts below.

• Leonardo nn Leo
  • Sergio nn Gio
  • Romeo nn Rome (or Romy/Meo)
0 voters

Leonardo: my favorite right now. I like that it’s a bit grand with history, yet recognizable and wearable with nn Leo. I personally love Sonny and Leo together. only minor concern is popularity of Leo right now but I haven’t met any yet.

Sergio: a top contender for our first son but I was always back and forth on it. husband loves but I’m hesitant about Gio for some reason.

Romeo: while the other two are newer loves for me, this is one I’ve really liked for a long time. I find it romantic and sort of a less appreciated gem. Love this name individually and stylistically it fits but I’m not sure about the nicknames or which would fit better with Sonny (between Rome, Romy and Meo)

this is just for fun as I am not expecting, but curious about your thoughts:)

1 Like

[name_f]Love[/name_f] the romantic, poetic [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] here - I like [name_f]Romy[/name_f] and [name_m]Rome[/name_m] for nicknames (or Reo)

1 Like

Voted for [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] nn [name_m]Leo[/name_m]! [name_f]Love[/name_f] both names, the history / classic vibe, and the grandness of [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] with the fun of [name_m]Leo[/name_m]! [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] is a very close second choice! It’s definitely an underrated gem and so many great nicknames! Funnily, I really like the nn [name_f]Gio[/name_f] but not a great fan of [name_m]Sergio[/name_m].
At any rate, your son [name_m]Santiago[/name_m] has a wonderful name and nickname!

1 Like

I voted for [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] nn [name_m]Leo[/name_m], but [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] is a magnificent idea too!

[name_m]Santiago[/name_m] and [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] are a perfect match. [name_m]Sonny[/name_m] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] also sound great together! You may also like [name_m]Leon[/name_m], [name_m]Lion[/name_m], [name_m]Eon[/name_m], [name_m]Lee[/name_m], [name_m]Nardo[/name_m], Ardy, [name_m]Leor[/name_m] / [name_m]Lior[/name_m], Dado, Ledo, [name_m]Lenny[/name_m], [name_m]Leno[/name_m], Lelo or even [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] as a nickname.

[name_m]Santiago[/name_m] and [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] create a great set! [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] is a little more unexpected but, just like you said, it sounds as romantic and gentle as [name_m]Santiago[/name_m]. I really like to see [name_m]Sonny[/name_m] and [name_m]Rome[/name_m] together. [name_f]Romy[/name_f] and [name_m]Meo[/name_m] are also interesting. You may also consider [name_f]Ro[/name_f] / [name_m]Roe[/name_m].

1 Like

I voted [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] nn [name_m]Leo[/name_m]! I’m a big fan of [name_m]Leo[/name_m], but I also just really like [name_m]Santiago[/name_m] and [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] best together! All the Sergio’s I know are middle aged, so I was a bit iffy on it, but [name_f]Gio[/name_f] modernizes it nicely! It is probably my second choice; besides only knowing middle aged ones, it is a nice name and has appealing vibes. [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] - I guess [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] has every right to be popular as [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] does… I just am not the hugest fan of [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] & [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] but it is a very romantic name! I love [name_m]Rome[/name_m] (either as a nn or a standalone), but my favorite [name_m]Rome[/name_m] name is [name_m]Rohmer[/name_m] (decidedly not the aesthetic you’re going for, I know lol).

All the names were lovely, I just couldn’t not vote for [name_m]Leo[/name_m] here. Good luck!

1 Like