Poll: Getting Closer! Thoughts and Suggestions Welcome!

See the results of this poll: Which is your favorite>?

Respondents: 46 (This poll is closed)

• Maren Rose : 9 (20%)
  • Maren Joyce : 3 (7%)
  • Eliza Jane : 23 (50%)
  • Eliza Joyce : 2 (4%)
  • Jocelyn Rae : 1 (2%)
  • Jocelyn Rose : 7 (15%)
  • Other: 1 (2%)

I voted for [name]Maren[/name] [name]Rose[/name]! Best of luck!

I had a hard time choosing, but settled on [name]Maren[/name] [name]Rose[/name], because I think [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Jocelyn[/name] [name]Rose[/name] would be lovely too.

I voted [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Jane[/name], but I wanted to mention [name]Maren[/name] [name]Rose[/name] was a very close second. [name]Both[/name] are lovely names.

If I may mix and match, I love [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Rose[/name]! Best of luck~

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Jane[/name] was first for me, followed closely by [name]Maren[/name] [name]Rose[/name].:slight_smile:

zenbaby16, ead485, jessicat11, kyesmsma: Thanks! [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is a frontrunner for us for sure! I appreciate your input!

ferntailwp: Thank you for your suggestion! I will for sure consider [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Rose[/name] in that mix!

I should mention, the middles [name]Rose[/name], [name]Joyce[/name], and [name]Jane[/name] all honor family members! ([name]Rae[/name] was just thrown in randomly!)

:slight_smile:

I think [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Joyce[/name] would be a very well named child. :slight_smile:

Although- you can’t really go wrong with any of your choices. I have a slight personal pet peeve against [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Jane[/name] in the middle spots because they are two of my favorite first names and I think they deserve first name status!

adoraflorence - I AGREE! I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is the first spot, however, my DH has adamantly said no to it :(. I also love [name]Jane[/name] in the first spot too, that is my mother’s name and while I wouldn’t name my daughter [name]Jane[/name] as well, I do love it so thought it might be a nice middle. (I do agree though, I think they are GREAT first names!)

[name]Joyce[/name] would be honoring my husband’s grandfather, who was named [name]Joyce[/name]!

I love [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Jane[/name]! - Definitely my top pick. For your other names I like both [name]Jocelyn[/name] and [name]Maren[/name] better with the mn [name]Rose[/name].

I voted [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Jane[/name]. [name]Maren[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is a close second. I pronounce [name]Maren[/name] this way: [name]MARE[/name]-in.

lisabethm - Thanks! [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is looking like a clear frontrunner! :slight_smile:

Jersey_gray: Yes! I pronounce [name]Maren[/name] the same way! I really like that (in my opinion) [name]Maren[/name] is not common, but is also not completely “out-there”. I also love the possibility of the nickname [name]Ren[/name]. Thanks for your input!

[name]Jocelyn[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Jane[/name] are my favourites :slight_smile:

Thanks ozdust! [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is a favorite! :slight_smile: