POLL: Guilty Pleasure Combos Boys

Just trying out some GP combos. To be frank - which (if any) are useable? Which are worth shelving?

• Ignatius [name_m]Abner[/name_m]
  • Marius [name_u]Tristan[/name_u]
  • Aloysius [name_m]Isidore[/name_m]
  • Conrad [name_m]Ulric[/name_m]
  • Barthelemy [name_m]Florin[/name_m]

0 voters

Marius [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] is lovely

1 Like

Definitely [name_m]Marius[/name_m] [name_u]Tristan[/name_u]. [name_m]Marius[/name_m] has been on my boy name list for nearly twenty years!

1 Like

Aloysius [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] is so incredibly handsome!! I also love [name_m]Barthelemy[/name_m] [name_m]Florin[/name_m] a lot! [name_m]Marius[/name_m] [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] is lovely too (though I personally prefer [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Marius[/name_m]!)
I think they’re all usable!!

1 Like

Thanks for the thoughts!

I want to use [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] somewhere due to the Morte D’[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] - it was an important part of my undergrad degree, but I’m not hugely fond of the name (does that even make sense? not sure it makes sense) so it’s currently relegated to the middle spot. [name_m]Feel[/name_m] slightly bad for it, as it’s the only name on the list where I’m individually not a fan of it.

Marius [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] is cool! I’d probably slightly prefer [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Marius[/name_m] because it flows better, but I love the names together.

I honestly think they’re all usable :sweat_smile: