Poll: Help me name my baby girl!!

See the results of this poll: Which baby girl name is your favorite?

Respondents: 64 (This poll is closed)

• Lily June : 21 (28%)
  • Layla June : 14 (19%)
  • Paisley June : 5 (7%)
  • Liliana June : 19 (26%)
  • Sophie June: 15 (20%)

I chose [name]Liliana[/name] [name]June[/name], pretty and elegant. Has a little more snap than just [name]Lily[/name]. [name]Layla[/name] would be my second choice. [name]Sophie[/name] is becoming overused and [name]Paisley[/name] just isn’t a viable name to me.

I voted for [name]Liliana[/name] for its nn potential and the way it sounds with [name]Landon[/name]. Have you thought about [name]Lila[/name]? I think it’s sassy and short like [name]Lily[/name] or [name]Layla[/name], but isn’t as overly popular as the first and doesn’t mimic the sounds of [name]Landon[/name] quite as strongly. [name]Lila[/name] [name]June[/name] would be so lovely!

stop the lily madness…that is so popular…maybe that’s not a big deal to you…but I feel like it’s a great name no doubt but I already know many 1-6 year olds named that…I really love [name]Paisley[/name]…I think thats so sweet and cute…and Paisleys are just awesome. the rest of those names are sort of too popular for my taste…but I would encourage no more [name]Lily[/name] names…unless it’s your most favorite name in the whole world

I voted for [name]Layla[/name] [name]June[/name] - so lovely! [name]Lily[/name] [name]June[/name] is also nice, but there are far too many Lilys in the world, as lovely as it is.

I love [name]Liliana[/name] [name]June[/name]! So cute, so timeless, so pretty! And, you can use [name]Lily[/name] as a nickname!

I voted for [name]Lily[/name]. It’s way too common but I like it better than the others. [name]Layla[/name] is also really common. I like [name]Leila[/name], pronounced [name]LY[/name]-la, as one of my friends pronounces it (she’s not from here) but I guess it would cause trouble in the US.

[name]May[/name] I suggest:

[name]Lila[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Lilia[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Luana[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Ariella[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Noelle[/name] [name]Jane[/name]

Sorry, the middle names are above are supposed to be [name]June[/name], not [name]Jane[/name].

Thank you for the feedback everyone! [name]Lily[/name] is my favorite but I hate how popular it is. I actually don’t know any [name]Lily[/name]'s so probably why I’m still in love with it. I love [name]Liliana[/name] too but I think [name]Lily[/name] sounds better with [name]Landon[/name]. I just can’t decide 100% and it’s driving me nuts!