Poll my favourites by letter as chosen by you

So the results of my favourites by letter polls are in! The best names from my list by initial as chosen by you are listed below.

So… which is your favourite of all?

• Astrid
  • Beatrice
  • Clara
  • Eleanor(a/e)
  • Freyja
  • Guinevere
  • Hannah
  • Isadora
  • Maev(a/e)
  • Nell
  • Ophelia
  • Pearl
  • Rowena / Rowenna
  • Sylvie
  • Tess
  • Wren
  • Yara
  • Zosia

0 voters

If you could please also vote on the following options, which are my shortlisted options not put to vote as I only had one contender by that initial. I will then put the winners of these 2 polls head to head!

• Delilah
  • Jeane
  • Kate
  • Louisa
  • Xanthe

0 voters

Q, U and V are omitted as I had no shortlist options at all with these initials.

Happy voting!

This was hard, I love your style! I had to go for my longtime love [name_f]Nell[/name_f] — so sweet and spunky — but I adore [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], [name_f]Tess[/name_f], [name_f]Zosia[/name_f], [name_u]Wren[/name_u], [name_f]Yara[/name_f] and the fabulous [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] as well.

1 Like

This was so hard, but I went with [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] today :slight_smile:
I picked [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] from the second poll

1 Like

Having to pick just of those was nearly impossible! I love practically every single one of those names, you’ve got great taste!

1 Like

Which did you go for in the end? And thankyou (blushes)

Omigod so hard. I thought [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] was for the win at one point but maybe not… result still not conclusive.

You have great taste!

1 Like

Isadora & Eleanor/a are my favorite! But had to go with Isadora :hugs:

1 Like

I picked Pearl & Xanthe, but all those names are amazing. You have a great taste.

1 Like

[name_f]Awesome[/name_f] taste :heart:

Thankyou so much. As do you, clearly :heart:

1 Like

I ended up picking [name_f]Clara[/name_f] since I’ve had it on my shortlist forever, but they’re all gorgeous. For the second poll it was tough between [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f], but I ended up going with [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]

1 Like