Poll Phoebe, Birdie or Bee

Baby number 3 will be joining [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] and [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u].

• Phoebe
  • Birdie
  • Bee

0 voters

Phoebe and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] are the front runners but I still like [name_f]Bee[/name_f] as well. Suggestions welcome.

I think [name_f]Bee[/name_f] is SO sweet. It’s definitely my favorite, but I love [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] with [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] and [name_u]George[/name_u]! I think it completes the set perfectly. Have you considered [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] nn [name_f]Bee[/name_f]? I think that would be so cute.

6 Likes

Phoebe’s my favourite name, so I have to pick her! She sounds fantastic with the gorgeous [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] as well!

1 Like

Im trying to convince my husband to have [name_f]Bee[/name_f] as our little girls middle name. I absolutely love it. But I agree with pp that [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] also meshes very well with the names your children have.

1 Like

Phoebe nicknamed [name_f]Bee[/name_f]!

5 Likes

If you name your daughter [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] then [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] and/or [name_f]Bee[/name_f] can be a nickname, because it might be a little awkward when she is grown up and in a professional setting and her name gets called and it’s [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] or [name_f]Bee[/name_f]. Plus [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] and [name_u]George[/name_u] go better with [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] then they do with either [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] or [name_f]Bee[/name_f]

1 Like

Phoebe nn [name_f]Bee[/name_f]. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it :heart_eyes:

Love all these names! As others have pointed out, both [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] could very naturally be called [name_f]Bee[/name_f] for short. In fact, [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is also a type of bird, so you could use [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] or [name_f]Bee[/name_f] for short.

With [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] and [name_u]George[/name_u] (amazing names, by the way :heart_eyes:) my vote goes to [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] because it matches them best in substance. I love [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] and [name_f]Bee[/name_f], but they are both very sweet and (literally!) flighty names, whereas [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] and [name_u]George[/name_u] are both strong names with real gravitas.

Phoebe is perfect

Just echoing everyone else here to say [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is a perfect match with your set, and I would definitely call a little [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] both [name_f]Bee[/name_f] and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], so I think you have a win-win-win situation here! Gorgeous set, by the way.

I love your selections! I voted for [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] because [name_f]Bee[/name_f] and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] are more nickname-y names in my opinion. Still, they could be included as nicknames for [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]!

Oh my gosh, I adore your options! I’m a big fan of nickname names (including [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] and [name_f]Bee[/name_f]!), but in this case I went with [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] because I think it fits best with the strength and substance of your older kiddos’ names. I also love it on its own. And as others have pointed out, both [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] and [name_f]Bee[/name_f] would make wonderful nicknames for [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]! All that said, if you find yourself disappointed by the result of the poll, that could be a reason to give [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] or [name_f]Bee[/name_f] another look. They’re both wonderful, so you really can’t go wrong here!

Birdie!