Poll! Stella vs Georgina

Third child on the way! Siblings are both boys [name_m]Leo[/name_m] ([name_m]Leonardo[/name_m]) and [name_u]Luca[/name_u]. We are so torn between [name_f]Stella[/name_f] and [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] ([name_u]Georgie[/name_u] for short).

I actually really like [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] (though I might prefer Goergiana and Goergia)! [name_f]Stella[/name_f] is getting so popular rn!

With [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_u]Luca[/name_u] as siblings, I think [name_f]Stella[/name_f] works best for their sister’s name.

I think [name_f]Stella[/name_f] works best with your sibset!

I would totally go with [name_f]Georgina[/name_f], it’s gorgeous. I’d probably use the nickname [name_f]Gina[/name_f], [name_f]Gia[/name_f], or [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] rather than [name_u]Georgie[/name_u], but that’s just my preference. I also like [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f].

Stella! It’s perfect with [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_u]Luca[/name_u].

Stella sounds great!

Stella is perfect with [name_m]Leo[/name_m] & [name_u]Luca[/name_u]!! It’s beautiful, too!

I love [name_f]Georgina[/name_f]!!

I love both of them! [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] is a little less my style, though, and I think [name_f]Stella[/name_f] would go best with your sibset.

I think [name_f]Stella[/name_f] would be totally perfect with your sibset–although I’m a little biased because I also prefer it out of the two on its own.

Oh, I love [name_f]Stella[/name_f]! Both would be great names, and my mental picture of a [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] is adorable. But I think [name_f]Stella[/name_f] fits better with your other kiddos.

Love [name_f]Georgina[/name_f], but [name_f]Stella[/name_f] sounds nicer with your sibset as it shares the same L sound as your boys names

1 Like

Georgina 100%! Personally I like [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] just a bit more :o)

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] is my favorite, it sounds perfect for [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_u]Luca[/name_u]'s sister! [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] or [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] would have gotten my vote.

I vote for [name_f]Stella[/name_f].

I vote for [name_f]Georgina[/name_f]!! Unfortunately, [name_f]Stella[/name_f] is getting so popular :frowning:, but of course that’s personal preference and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] is gorgeous! Plus, I absolutely love [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] for short, and [name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_u]Luca[/name_u], and [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] is just precious! Congratulations and best of luck!! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to Nameberry and let us know what you end up choosing!!

Definitely [name_f]Georgina[/name_f]! There was a little girl at our nearby park named [name_u]George[/name_u]/Georgie and the name was so cute on her!

I like [name_f]Stella[/name_f] best with you sibset but vastly prefer [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] as a stand-alone name.

I prefer [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] but think [name_f]Stella[/name_f] goes best with the other two.