Poll: Sylvie, Ruby, or Kate? + middle names!

See the results of this poll: Which do you like best?

Respondents: 53 (This poll is closed)

• Sylvie Jane : 17 (32%)
  • Ruby Susanna : 27 (51%)
  • Kate Aurora: 9 (17%)

Normally I would have picked either [name]Kate[/name] or [name]Sylvie[/name], but I love your [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Susanna[/name] combo so very much, I had to vote for it! [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is my next fav!

I like [name]Kate[/name] [name]Aurora[/name] best… but actually, I think it flows better as [name]Aurora[/name] [name]Kate[/name]. :slight_smile:

voted for [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Jane[/name], but I think [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Jean[/name] sounds better and more French :slight_smile:

Oh, wow, I really love them all equally! I voted for [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Jane[/name] because that was my favorite of the FNs, and I’m not terribly crazy about [name]Susanna[/name] (otherwise, [name]Ruby[/name] would have likely gotten my vote!). I don’t especially love [name]Kate[/name] on its own, but [name]Aurora[/name] was definitely my favorite of the MN options!

Good luck!

Haha, thanks for the feedback so far! Papa loves [name]Ruby[/name], but I’m a bit turned off by the rising popularity (although [name]Kate[/name] is popular, it’s a bit more classic in my opinion). My favorite is [name]Sylvie[/name], for now. [name]Do[/name] you think [name]Sylvie[/name]/[name]Ruby[/name] age well? All middles honor family, so I can’t really go wrong!

I agree with lilysong! [name]Aurora[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is beautiful. I voted for [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Susanna[/name] but if it would have been [name]Aurora[/name] [name]Kate[/name] that would have swayed my vote.

Thanks! Any more thoughts?

Before I saw the middle options, I planned on voting for [name]Sylvie[/name], but [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Susanna[/name] is stunning! Though I would prefer [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Susannah[/name].
[name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is my next favourite!

I think they are all beautiful! They would all make excellent choices but there is just something special about [name]Kate[/name] [name]Aurora[/name] to me :slight_smile: In order for me they are

1. [name]Kate[/name] [name]Aurora[/name]
  2. [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
  3. [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Susana[/name]

[name]Kate[/name] [name]Aurora[/name]. Easily. [name]Kate[/name] is one of my absoute favourites. It’s a classic and ageless name. Plus it flows so nicely with [name]Aurora[/name].

[name]Ruby[/name] [name]Susanna[/name] is really cute, but the one I really like would be in the reverse order: [name]Aurora[/name] [name]Kate[/name].

[name]Kate[/name] [name]Aurora[/name] is STUNNING! That one got my vote. I love the simplicity of [name]Kate[/name] paired with the almost regal air of [name]Aurora[/name]. Together, the two names are sophisticated and alluring.

[name]Ruby[/name] [name]Susanna[/name] is simply gorgeous!

(I personally wouldn’t worry about [name]Ruby[/name]'s popularity - she’s an underused classic, in my opinion, and won’t ever be trendy).