POLL - Virginia or Caroline!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all! We’re trying to decide between [name_f]Virginia[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] or [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]. Our last name is [name_m]Terrell[/name_m] (rhyming with Carol/Ferrell). Thank you in advance!!

1 Like

Virginia Mae gets my vote! I think Virginia is underrated :slight_smile:

Do you mind if I make a poll? You can get more info quicker

• Virginia Mae Terrell
  • Caroline Mae Terrell

0 voters

3 Likes

Thank you!! I’m a NEWberry! :joy:

2 Likes

I really do like [name_f]Virginia[/name_f], and I like it better with your surname. Unfortunately, though, I think there’s so much potential for teasing from immature kids! :pensive: So I’d probably go with [name_f]Caroline[/name_f].

1 Like

I LOVE [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] Mae!! Not a personal fan of [name_f]Virginia[/name_f] but I do think it is a good balance of quite unique but still being kind of familiar. With that said I only know one [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] personally and she’s in her thirties.

I absolutely love [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]!

[name_f]Virginia[/name_f] Mae!!

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is beautiful

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]!

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is SO lovely!

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]

The first part of [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] rhymes with your last name. It’s not a big deal, but it did jump out at me, for what it’s worth.
I really like [name_f]Virginia[/name_f]. [name_f]Ginnie[/name_f] is sweet, though [name_f]Gia[/name_f] is my favorite nickname.

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is so sweet and melodic! Although [name_f]Virginia[/name_f] is a great name as well. Still, I voted for [name_f]Caroline[/name_f].

I’m not really a fan of Virginia…. Seems still in the dated phase IMO. However where [name_f]Carol[/name_f] rhymes with the last name it’s hard to vote for that although I do prefer [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] so not so sure how to vote….

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]!