• [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Clara[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_f]Sofia[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] or [name_f]Thea[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Astrid[/name_f]

0 voters

[name_f]Thea[/name_f] strikes me as sweet, smart, and familiar-but-unexpected–I love it! It’s simple but has so much personality. [name_f]My[/name_f] second-favorite is [name_f]Clara[/name_f]. Such a fun list overall!

1 Like

[name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] are some of my favorite names for a girl!
I love [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] too. It’s an amazing name and so underused! I would love to meet more Anastasias!
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] nn [name_f]Thea[/name_f] is a brilliant idea. [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] is very interesting and mysterious.
I’m not a fan of [name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_f]Sofia[/name_f], sorry. I grew up surrounded by [name_f]Ana[/name_f]’s (including some girls named [name_f]Ana[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f]), so I’m a little tired of that combo. It is lovely, just not my favorite.

1 Like

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is definitely my favourite (though they are all lovely names). I love the ‘lights in the sky’ imagery of [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], the goddess of dawn association, and just really enjoy the general sound and look of the name.

1 Like

[name_f]Clara[/name_f]! [name_f]Thea[/name_f] is my second favorite.

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] personal favorite is [name_f]Clara[/name_f], but I think all of these options are lovely. (With the exception of [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], which has quite a different vibe and a less appealing sound than the others, imho.)

1 Like

[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] or [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Tough choice!

I love [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] and [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]

1 Like