Poll---Votes Please?!?!

See the results of this poll: Which one?

Respondents: 12 (This poll is closed)

• William: 4 (33%)
  • Benjamin: 5 (42%)
  • Liam: 3 (25%)

[name]Hi[/name]! I voted for [name]Joseph[/name], but I also like [name]Andrew[/name] a lot. :slight_smile: [name]William[/name] and [name]Benjamin[/name] seem kind of tired for me, and [name]Luke[/name] a bit insubstantial. Here are some other suggestions:

[name]Lucas[/name] (w/ [name]Luke[/name] as a nn?)
[name]Charles[/name]
[name]Liam[/name] (by itself)
[name]Laurence[/name] (middle name)
[name]Jude[/name] (middle name)
[name]Conor[/name]
[name]Josiah[/name]
[name]Julius[/name] (or [name]Julian[/name] for that matter)
[name]James[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Colin[/name]
[name]Raphael[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] (nickname [name]Theo[/name])
[name]Edward[/name]
[name]Matthias[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Edmund[/name]
[name]Elijah[/name]
[name]Isaiah[/name]
[name]Dominic[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Victor[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name]
[name]Seamus[/name] (pro. [name]Shae[/name]-mus)
[name]Marcus[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] this helps!

It was a tough choice. [name]William[/name] is an all-time favorite for me despite its popularity and I voted for it in the end. BUT I love [name]Andrew[/name], [name]Joseph[/name], [name]Luke[/name] and [name]Liam[/name] as well. I love [name]Andrew[/name] (without any nns) but I just like [name]William[/name] more. [name]Joseph[/name] is lovely as well. I think [name]Luke[/name] is a very cool name and it doesn’t have as much popularity as soon of these other names. [name]Liam[/name] is a cool name as well but sadly trendy for me. Unfortunately, [name]Benjamin[/name] for me is used and abused. I’ve heard just too many [name]Ben[/name]'s all over the place. Good luck :wink:

I voted for [name]William[/name], but it was such a hard choice. It was honestly tied for me with [name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Benjamin[/name], but in the end, I decided that I love [name]Will[/name] to much to pass up. :slight_smile:

I love your list!

Good luck!

[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Luke[/name]!

I’m surprised at myself because I voted for [name]Benjamin[/name]. It just looked so cute. I’m really beginning to love [name]Benjamin[/name]. Maybe I voted for it because it’s raining and the power is out. [name]Benjamin[/name] seems so warm and cuddly. But I love [name]William[/name] so much, too. It is one of my favorite boys’ names.

[name]Liam[/name]!!!

[name]Andrew[/name]!!

Oh, I really struggled with this. All your names are good, the only one I wouldn’t go for is [name]Liam[/name] because with [name]William[/name] you can use [name]Liam[/name] but you have the lovely longer version as well.

[name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Luke[/name] are two of my long-term baby name loves, only tainted by their popularity. I voted for [name]Luke[/name] in the end, but I could just as easily have voted for [name]Joseph[/name]. [name]Luke[/name] is such a pure, light, handsome name. [name]Joseph[/name] is so masculine and gentle at the same time, and I loved [name]Joseph[/name] in the bible - such a good guy.

Of the last two, I love [name]Drew[/name] as a nn for [name]Andrew[/name] and I think [name]Benjamin[/name] is great too. I’m no help! But they really are all classics, and all around the same ito popularity. So I’d go for family connection if possible, and otherwise just wait and see what he looks like.

I voted for [name]Andrew[/name]…classic but for me never boring…

I voted for [name]Benjamin[/name] too, but all of your options are nice.

As others have said, all good choices. So that I can understand why it’s difficult for you to choose just one. I voted for [name]Andrew[/name] (with no nickname). I know brothers named [name]Joseph[/name] “[name]Joey[/name]” and [name]William[/name] “[name]Will[/name]” (with [name]Ethan[/name] in the middle of this threesome). [name]Benjamin[/name] is a fine name too.

[name]Luke[/name] I like less, and [name]Liam[/name] on its own doesn’t have the stature of the others. But they’re nice names too.

I have narrowed it down to

[name]William[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Liam[/name]

Thanks for all the help!!

[name]Hi[/name]! From your narrowed down list, I voted for [name]William[/name], with [name]Benjamin[/name] in second place. (I love how you can use [name]Liam[/name] as a nickname for [name]William[/name], giving you two of your favorites in one name!)

Good luck!