*POLL* Which are your favourites

Some of my favourite current names, which sound best to you?

Choose up to 3
  • [name_m]Kiko[/name_m]
  • [name_f]Bea[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Marcie[/name_f]
  • Toralee
  • [name_f]Jezebel[/name_f]
  • [name_u]Delaney[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Monet[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Lois[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Zenovia[/name_f]
  • [name_u]Solstice[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Tori[/name_f]

0 voters

If this is naming an actual child Is be really hesitant to use [name_f]Jezebel[/name_f] because I think it’s be hard for others to look past the historical Jezebels villainous legacy.

2 Likes

Bea, [name_u]Delaney[/name_u], and [name_f]Monet[/name_f] are my favorites! I also really love [name_f]Marcie[/name_f]!

I voted for [name_f]Bea[/name_f], [name_f]Monet[/name_f] and [name_m]Kiko[/name_m] (though I’d definitely spell it [name_f]Keiko[/name_f]). Maybe you’d also like [name_u]Matisse[/name_u]?

I think [name_f]Monet[/name_f] is such an underrated beauty.

1 Like

Solstice, [name_f]Jezebel[/name_f], and [name_f]Zenovia[/name_f]

Wow, quite a list!

I adore [name_f]Lois[/name_f] and [name_f]Bea[/name_f]. Short names but such rich names.

I like [name_f]Monet[/name_f] and [name_u]Solstice[/name_u] too. The only part of [name_f]Monet[/name_f] I dislike is that it can sound like a weird pronunciation of money. I love Giverny too, such a wonderful word to say. [name_u]Sol[/name_u] is a cute nn.

I love [name_f]Zenobia[/name_f], but [name_f]Zenovia[/name_f] reminds me of a pharmaceutical company, maybe [name_m]Astro[/name_m] Zeneca? I also love [name_f]Zamora[/name_f] and [name_f]Zuleika[/name_f].

Delaney, [name_f]Marnie[/name_f], and [name_f]Tori[/name_f] remind me of mean girls I’ve taught or otherwise known. Something about the names sets my teeth on edge.

Kiko is cute as a nn, but reminds me of the monkey.

Toralee reminds me of [name_f]Sara[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] cakes, but maybe b/c I am hungry!

And [name_f]Jezebel[/name_f], no. I think it’s fine if an adult wants to change her name to that, and Jezzy is a cute nn, but for a young life, no.

I absolutely love the name [name_u]Delaney[/name_u]! So classy and timeless and just perfect for a baby girl and an adult woman.

Second would be [name_f]Bea[/name_f]. I think it’s cute, but I wonder if people would always be asking if it’s short for something? It kind of leaves me wanting more.

Sorry, but I think [name_f]Jezebel[/name_f] is so bad it’s laughable. [name_f]My[/name_f] neighbor growing up was a middle-aged woman named [name_f]Marnie[/name_f], and she was a nasty, nasty person, so I associate that name with her.

Delaney is so great! I love it!

My favorite is [name_f]Monet[/name_f], it’s sounds so beautiful I can’t believe it is not used more frequently!

Bea, [name_f]Monet[/name_f], [name_f]Marcie[/name_f] and [name_f]Lois[/name_f] are beautiful

I really like [name_m]Kiko[/name_m]! There is a makeup brand named this in Europe, but I think it’s a cute name. It reminds me of [name_m]Kiko[/name_m] Mizuhara. I also really like [name_f]Lois[/name_f] and [name_f]Monet[/name_f]. [name_u]Solstice[/name_u] and [name_f]Zenovia[/name_f] are very quirky and different.