Polls from my name list

Here a few polls derived from my name list.

Pick a stately name:

• Theodora “[name_f]Thea[/name_f]”
  • Eleonora “[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]”

0 voters

Pick a frilly name:

• Seraphina “[name_f]Sera[/name_f]”
  • Penelope “[name_f]Nellie[/name_f]”
  • Evelina “[name_f]Evie[/name_f]”

0 voters

Pick your favorite old-fashioned middle names:

• Josephine
  • Helena
  • Florence
  • Louisa
  • Eleanor

0 voters

Pick a short and sweet name:

• Cleo
  • Astrid
  • Sophie
  • Clara
  • Aurora

0 voters

Pick an uncommon name:

• Jacinta
  • Magnolia
  • Tirzah
  • Araminta
  • Theodosia

0 voters

Pick a princess name:

• Aurelia
  • Marcella
  • Cecilia

0 voters

It was hard to pick between [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] & [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] (they would make such great sisters)! Ended up going with [name_f]Cleo[/name_f].

For the uncommon names, it was between [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f], but I picked [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] only because [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] really isn’t that uncommon if that’s what you’d be looking for in it.

Love all the princess names, but picked [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I picked [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] for ‘uncommon name’, but I really like [name_f]Tirzah[/name_f] and [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f], too!

1 Like

Just wanted to show my appreciation for [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f]!! Doesn’t seem to be a favourite of many people so it’s great to see it here. (Although my favourite nn is [name_f]Elle[/name_f]!) I also love [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] :two_hearts:

1 Like

I looove [name_f]Elle[/name_f] too, I’m pretty split between [name_f]Elle[/name_f] and [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] as a nn. I definitely love [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f] a lot!! [name_f]Glad[/name_f] you like those names too :smiley:

1 Like