Polls not working?

Polls have been glitching out for me. Half the time, they look like this when I try to make one:

COrrect way to greet someone
  • Hi
  • Hello
  • Hey
  • Heyo/eyo
  • Good morning/evening/afternoon

0 voters

Note: For some reason it’s not glitching right now so I had to mess up the poll a little for an example, but normally it goes haywire.

2 Likes

They’ve been fine for me today but sometimes they don’t work

What’s up
  • Hi
  • Hey

0 voters

Editing the post doesn’t make it go haywire that’s good

2 Likes

I feel like it’s because of the line gap between the first line of code and the output

Don’t put a spoiler inside a poll. It won’t work

When I delete the spoiler part, it works

[name_m]Just[/name_m] went to your other thread. Two separate issues there

In one of them, you didn’t put a [/poll] to the end. The second poll is one I created to find the difference

In another one, you forgot to put in on a separate line. A poll shouldn’t be near any text or another poll.

1 Like

@ethelmary

Normally I wouldn’t, but I was trying to make a topic with a lot of polls (you edited it, you actually saw it) & t was glitching. So I went to report it, & all the sudden the polls were working! Went back to that topic, they were not. I had to show an example somehow, & I even left a note about it for TL4 users, which I quoted here.

Not sure what you mean, it looks the same as the above for me.

That was after I edited it

Before I did, the poll sample was in the same line with another poll. So it didn’t work.

1 Like

So, the polls weren’t working, then they suddenly started working and later they were broken again? It might be about the name linking issues. The tech team is currently working on that so they sometimes causes issues.

When there are no glitches, if you 1) don’t include spoilers 2) put the polls on separate lines 3) don’t delete any of the bb codes, they should work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Like I said I only did that on this post to give an example of what it looked like, b/c for some reason it wasn’t glitching. I wanted to mod team to be able to see it.

[name_m]Just[/name_m] reminding :slight_smile:

TL4 and mods are able to see the text editor like you do, so there actually wasn’t need for that

1 Like

Oh, okay, sorry, I didn’t know that :sweat_smile: