possible nn for Aurelia?

I’ve loved the name [name]Aurelia[/name] for quite a while and I was randomly browsing some information on it and realized (or rather, re-realized) that its meaning has to do with ‘golden’. Recently I’ve been crushing on the nn [name]Golda[/name]/[name]Goldie[/name] and just wondered if [name]Aurelia[/name] nn [name]Goldie[/name] works? I really like have multiple nn options so this idea is really appealing to me for possible future use, since I don’t love the nns [name]Lia[/name], [name]Rae[/name] or [name]Aura[/name].

[name]Aurelia[/name] is a beautiful name and the nickname [name]Goldie[/name] is adorable. I don’t think it’s that big of a stretch, much like calling a boy named [name]Russell[/name] “[name]Red[/name]” (maybe a theme for your kids, if you’re into that haha). Other nicknames: Relia, [name]Elia[/name] (AY-lia, kind of like [name]Ella[/name] but way less common).

I once wrote a story that had a character named [name]Aurelia[/name] in it, and she was called Relia (RAIL-ya) for short.

[name]Goldie[/name] is a very cute nn for [name]Aurelia[/name]! Some other options you might like that are also a little bit of a stretch: [name]Aria[/name], [name]Rory[/name], [name]Aura[/name], [name]Ellie[/name]

[name]Goldie[/name] is an adorable nn fo [name]Aurelia[/name]. I love inventive nick names.

Thanks for the feedback! This idea is growing on me for sure–and I also love the suggestion of [name]Rory[/name].