Possible Sibling Set!

Hey Berries!

So I’m not having triples or anything, just looking at future possibilities for matching sibling set.

I’m pretty excited about [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Grey[/name] and [name]Georgiana[/name]. I don’t have a middle name yet for [name]Georgiana[/name] and am looking for another boy name. Was thinking about [name]Henry[/name], which I really like, but don’t like that it is pretty common.

Help? :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name]! I love your names!

Middles for [name]Georgiana[/name] (jor-jee-AHN-uh or jor-JAYN-uh?):

[name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Lily[/name]
[name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Kate[/name]- probably better if [name]Georgiana[/name] is jor-jee-AHN-uh
[name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Belle[/name]
[name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Iris[/name]
[name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Hazel[/name]- ditto
[name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Georgiana[/name] [name]May[/name]- ditto
[name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Faye[/name]- ditto

I also love [name]Henry[/name], but it is a bit too popular with [name]Frederick[/name] and [name]Georgiana[/name]. What about [name]Henry[/name] as a middle name?

[name]Arthur[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Edward[/name] [name]Henry[/name]- probably not if you call [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Fred[/name] and [name]Edward[/name] [name]Ed[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Henry[/name]- probably not if you call [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Fred[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Ted[/name]
Philllip [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Simon[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Walter[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Elias[/name] [name]Henry[/name]

What do you think?

I really like [name]Frederick[/name]! [name]Georgiana[/name] is pretty, too.

[name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Helen[/name]
[name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Camille[/name]
[name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]

I love [name]Henry[/name], but it is pretty common…

[name]Matthias[/name]
[name]William[/name]
[name]Conrad[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Edgar[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name]

Thanks for your ideas!!! :slight_smile:

I would pn it as jor-jee-AHN-uh

[name]Hazel[/name] is a no go b/c it is my niece’s name.

I didn’t mention this and it’s my fault, but was thinking of the possibility of the middle name from a past grandmother/relative. My name is [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] (first is great grandmother and second is grandmother). My mother’s name is [name]Carolyn[/name] [name]Ethel[/name], which leaves much to be desired. (o_O

But was thinking of [name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Carolyn[/name]/[name]Eliza[/name]/[name]Margaret[/name] (or will it appear too vain b/c it’s my name, even tho it wouldn’t be for that purpose?) A concern with [name]Eliza[/name] for [name]Georgiana[/name] is that the Dutchess of Devonshire named her daughter that, which ironically enough was with former Prime Minster [name]Charles[/name] [name]Grey[/name]. I had already picked [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Grey[/name] before I had even thought about [name]Georgiana[/name]. [name]Eliza[/name] would most likely be over the top. oy!

Also, I wouldn’t use the nn [name]Fred[/name], drives me insane! hahah I must sound like a piece of work! O:) I’d rather the nn be [name]Grey[/name].

Also am not into the whole flower/color themes. I do love Greek names, although doesn’t show in the names I mentioned. I love [name]Clio[/name] pn [name]Cleo[/name].

I was looking at [name]Claire[/name] actually. :slight_smile:

I love [name]Edward[/name], but with the whole Twilight effect, I would like to stay away from it. Although I do like [name]Emmett[/name] a lot, but for the same reason, would stay away from it.

I was looking at [name]Phillip[/name], it’s a very handsome name… [name]Phillip[/name] [name]Henry[/name]… Hmm…

I like [name]Arthur[/name], but not sure if I like it with [name]Henry[/name]. [name]Henry[/name] isn’t 100% shot for me, I just like it a lot!

Oh, another female name in the mix is [name]Isadora[/name]. My mind is all over the place tonight!

I also still like the names
> [name]Troy[/name]
> [name]Alec[/name]
> [name]Lucius[/name]
> [name]Dimitri[/name]
> [name]Kristof[/name]
> Ares
> [name]Gregory[/name]
> [name]Pierce[/name]
> [name]Edmund[/name]

You’re welcome.

I love your niece’s name :slight_smile:

I like [name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Carolyn[/name], [name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Eliza[/name], and [name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Margaret[/name], and I don’t think it would be too vain. However, [name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Carolyn[/name] reminds me a bit of the states [name]Georgia[/name] and ([name]North[/name] or South) [name]Carolina[/name]. I think [name]Eliza[/name] would probably be to over the top with [name]Georgiana[/name] and [name]Grey[/name]. Also, [name]Georgiana[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] were [name]Jane[/name]'s cousins in [name]Charlotte[/name] Bront”'s “[name]Jane[/name] Eyre”, so it might be either a great literary connection or too much. [name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] is lovely, but the mother of [name]Georgiana[/name], Duchess of Devonshire was named [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name], so the connection might be too close. What are some other family names that you’re considering.

I’m not crazy about [name]Fred[/name], either.

What about [name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Clio[/name]? Other Greek names:

[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Calliope[/name]
[name]Xanthe[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Thisbe[/name]
[name]Ione[/name]
[name]Iolanthe[/name]
[name]Hermione[/name]
Chrysanthe
[name]Circe[/name]
[name]Aphrodite[/name]
[name]Pandora[/name]
[name]Athena[/name]
[name]Apolline[/name] (actually, it’s French, but a female variant of [name]Apollo[/name])
[name]Gaia[/name]
[name]Maia[/name]
[name]Calista[/name]
[name]Calandra[/name]
[name]Calanthe[/name]
[name]Thalia[/name]

I’m glad you like [name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Claire[/name].

I like [name]Edward[/name] (and [name]Emmett[/name]), too, but the Twilight thing also worries me a bit.

I love [name]Isadora[/name]!

Out of your other boys’ names, I think [name]Edmund[/name] and [name]Pierce[/name] would go well with [name]Frederick[/name] and [name]Georgiana[/name]. [name]Gregory[/name] would be great with [name]Frederick[/name], but I think it’s too close to [name]Georgiana[/name].

o0o my!! can you see it? [name]Grey[/name], [name]Greg[/name] and [name]Georgi[/name]!!! Definitely over the top!!! WOW

i have to rethink… def keeper [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Grey[/name].

My family has a lot of Margarets (my grandfather even married two Margarets!), [name]Eliza[/name]/beths and Ethels. But I have a [name]Leslie[/name], which I’m eh about. My family doesn’t really have any names that really pop for me aside the ones I mentioned unfortunately. I feel very limited, but also feel like I should pass down one name as a tradition. but no one is putting that pressure on me, its something I’d like to pass down to my children.

My father’s side of the family is Mexican and wouldn’t go with the names I like…ex: [name]Rosa[/name], [name]Jose[/name], [name]Luciano[/name], etc… just don’t work for me.

I just might fall back on [name]Isadora[/name], which I do love. I just thought [name]Georgiana[/name] would sound better with [name]Frederick[/name].

I think that [name]Grey[/name], [name]Greg[/name] and [name]Georgi[/name] are too much, too.

If your family has lots of Margarets, what about [name]Margot[/name] (silent “t”), [name]Marguerite[/name], [name]Pearl[/name], or [name]Daisy[/name]? [name]Margaret[/name] means “pearl”, and [name]Marguerite[/name] is the French equivalent that also means “daisy”. I know that you’re not a fan of flower/color names, but I think [name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Daisy[/name] and [name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] are lovely! For [name]Eliza/name, what about [name]Elise[/name], [name]Elisabetta[/name], or [name]Elspeth[/name]. [name]Elise[/name] is French, [name]Elisabetta[/name] is Italian, and [name]Elspeth[/name] is Scottish. I think that using family names is a nice tradition. You’re lucky, everyone in my family (except my brother and I) have unpronounceable foreign names!

I agree, [name]Georgiana[/name] would work better with [name]Frederick[/name] than [name]Isadora[/name].

:slight_smile: