Post here when you update your UC!

y’all, new (old) profile picture

eric is back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I guess creating a UC counts as updating one!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

woah hi

2 Likes

Finally redid my UC! It now includes:

[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_u]Kay[/name_u]
[name_m]Hershel[/name_m] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]
[name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u]
[name_u]Roscoe[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_f]Bee[/name_f] [name_f]Stellamaris[/name_f] (still workshopping my [name_f]Bee[/name_f] combo, but “she who brings happiness is the guiding star of the sea” is such a beautiful meaning).

6 Likes

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to NB :wink:

5 Likes

Minor updates! Esmé is back to tbc as I’m still not quite ready to commit to a combo for her yet. I’ve also added Pippa James, and Rose Finch is now Imogen Rose Finch.

agnes lou ↠ arden blythe ↠ esmé ??? ↠ imogen rose finch ↠ ivy clémence ↠ pippa james

PS: “Welcome” @ellerbea :sunflower:

9 Likes

hi bea :yellow_heart: i love ur new username and name
bea is just the cutest x

1 Like

got tired of my old combos so i’ve taken them out and put in a new top 8! lots of song and book nods.

frank harold, enoch scully, cal indiana, teddy foster, willa joni, caroline lynda, opal stevie, & may sabine!

9 Likes

as someone currently going through a joni mitchell obsession … i am in love with willa joni :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

… also opal stevie is CUTE!

4 Likes

okay but me too…you turn me on, i’m a radio was in my spotify recommendeds and now i’m HOOKED

evergreen :evergreen_tree: :herb: :two_hearts:

1 Like

took out everything and replaced with:

brothers

al bramblewod + ru huckleberry :sparkles: radu 'imi ola + elo vitejie pax :sparkles: catcher, whistler, and skipper— kit, wiz, and pip :sparkles: downey + dawsey

and changed my name to just “claudie or russ”

7 Likes

I don’t remember what it was before bc I changed it days ago and just haven’t gotten on the forums til now, but: after my unintentional two week break from nb, I changed my uc to the following:

[name_f]Iridessa[/name_f] ☼ [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] ☼ [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] ☼ [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f]

☼ [name_f]Iridessa[/name_f] ‘Dessa’ + [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] ‘Rafa’ ☼

10 Likes

this is genius :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

The past few weeks Vaila has moved down a few ranks from her original spot as my 2nd top girls name. Today I finally changed Vaila June up a bit and now I have Vaila Seawisp June!

:ocean::sun_behind_small_cloud::sunrise:

7 Likes

even though may’s not my real name, having may in my uc makes me feel like i’m naming a child after myself, so may sabine has been replaced with faithie july!

3 Likes

Finally updated by UC!

I took out [name_f]Marnie[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f], [name_f]Berenice[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f], and [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f]. I switched the order of [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] so now it is [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]. I added both [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] and [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f].

For boys I took out [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] from [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and just kept the first name. I also added [name_u]Elisha[/name_u] [name_m]Meyer[/name_m].

For the gender neutral combos I got rid of [name_u]Yarden[/name_u] [name_u]Lior[/name_u] and [name_u]Noam[/name_u] [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] and added [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_f]Gefen[/name_f].

I also added this section of Israeli names!

Israeli Names- [name_f]Nechama[/name_f] [name_u]Lior[/name_u] * [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Ophira[/name_f] * [name_f]Tzipporah[/name_f] [name_u]Yael[/name_u] * [name_f]Chaya[/name_f] [name_f]Gefen[/name_f] * [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Libi[/name_f] * Ben-Ami * [name_m]Netanel[/name_m] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] * [name_u]Elisha[/name_u] [name_u]Noam[/name_u] * [name_u]Maayan[/name_u] [name_u]Lior[/name_u] * [name_u]Lenny[/name_u] [name_u]Ophir[/name_u]

7 Likes

Added some “gender-benders”:
𝐴𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑢𝑟 𝐹𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒
𝐸𝑑𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝑉𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑎𝑛
𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑜𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑡ℎ
𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐿𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑒
𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑠 𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑒
𝐸𝑑𝑚𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑟
𝐽𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝐴𝑢𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑦
𝑉𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟 𝐼𝑟𝑖𝑠
𝐵𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑡 𝑁𝑒𝑙𝑙
𝐽𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝐴𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑛
𝑃𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐴𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑒
𝐻𝑢𝑔𝑜 𝐵𝑙𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑒

15 Likes

so many of these are absolutely brilliant !!!

3 Likes

I literally love them all :heart_eyes:

3 Likes